The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 08-23-2004

ladysilverice Wrote:Why on earth would you be afraid to put such wonderful pictures on?! Heh... I think you're right, Animeshop... the puddle of drool under Vicious is definitely getting bigger... Wink

You guys are hilarious. You never know. It could've been you. I might like foul mouthed girls that make guys in the military jack off to them. But now that you went and lost your lunch, you might have lost your chance. Cool

Animeshop was gonna get a chance to strip for me so I could give her tips on how tomake more money. But I might have to take her out of the running too. :eek:

Or I could just be lieing again. Like I said, I can neither confirm nor deny.

Pictures of ourselves - Atomic Orgasm - 08-23-2004

what are we talking about again ?

Pictures of ourselves - Japschin - 08-23-2004

Atomic Orgasm Wrote:what are we talking about again ?

Stripping and drooling........................................when's the live performance? :p Wink Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - ladysilverice - 08-23-2004

Vicious Wrote:You guys are hilarious. You never know. It could've been you. I might like foul mouthed girls that make guys in the military jack off to them. But now that you went and lost your lunch, you might have lost your chance. Cool

Animeshop was gonna get a chance to strip for me so I could give her tips on how tomake more money. But I might have to take her out of the running too. :eek:

Or I could just be lieing again. Like I said, I can neither confirm nor deny.
If you can neither confirm nor deny then why are you still talking? Oh, I'm so disappointed that I've lost my chance. Rolleyes I mean, I was thinking over what I was gonna tell my fiance. *looks down at the ring on her finger* Oh wait... no I wasn't. Nice try, Vicious.

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 08-23-2004

ladysilverice Wrote:If you can neither confirm nor deny then why are you still talking? Oh, I'm so disappointed that I've lost my chance. Rolleyes

I like to talk remember?

And you'll get over it someday. Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Ossie - 08-25-2004

I dont really know any of you(just joined) but I was trying to find some reason to post to see if all was well so im afraid youre going to be subjected to a rather cringe inducing picture of me in the attire of the Mackensie clan Smile .
http://www.photodump.com/direct/Ossie/8children1.jpg

My scanner is on the blink and this is this was the only pic on my comp. hehe, I managed to discredit my profile info on my first post.

Pictures of ourselves - Ka-Talliya - 08-26-2004

It's not a picture of me...but I thought I would put it up!! I present to you, LadySilverIce and her Fiance!

Pictures of ourselves - kristym22 - 08-26-2004

That is a very cute picture.They look very nice together.^_^

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 08-26-2004

Ka-Talliya Wrote:It's not a picture of me...but I thought I would put it up!! I present to you, LadySilverIce and her Fiance!
We finaly see the newest member of the posting sluts...

Pictures of ourselves - ladysilverice - 08-26-2004

Ka-Talliya Wrote:It's not a picture of me...but I thought I would put it up!! I present to you, LadySilverIce and her Fiance!
:eek: *falls over* .... :eek:

By the way, no, I'm not taller than him. I'm wearing 4 inch heels in the picture. I should have taken them off before it was taken, but I forgot. Woops. :o

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 08-26-2004

Yeah sweet picture. I like the pose too Smile I need to get some good shots of me and my boyfriend. I only have about five pictures with us together even though we've been together for four+ years. Whenever we take pictures, it always comes out looking weird. Have you guys set a date yet LadySilverIce?

Pictures of ourselves - ladysilverice - 08-26-2004

Nina182B Wrote:Yeah sweet picture. I like the pose too Smile I need to get some good shots of me and my boyfriend. I only have about five pictures with us together even though we've been together for four+ years. Whenever we take pictures, it always comes out looking weird. Have you guys set a date yet LadySilverIce?

Not yet... we're thinking a year or more. He's a junior right now, so we're thinking right around graduation. Since I'm taking a year off, we'll be seniors together and then have the ceremony either right before or after, that way all our friends are still in the area.

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 08-26-2004

Cool. It's great you guys will be able to spend senior year together. That's something I've always wanted - My boyfriend and I hooked up right after high school ended and I had to go away for college so we were never able to have classes together/study together. No school parties or friends that know both of us. Time like that is really special - I'm happy for you Smile

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 08-27-2004

ladysilverice Wrote::eek: *falls over* .... :eek:

By the way, no, I'm not taller than him. I'm wearing 4 inch heels in the picture. I should have taken them off before it was taken, but I forgot. Woops. :o

That's a really nice pic Ladysilverice! You know, there would be nothing wrong if you were taller than him. I wish I was as tall as my boyfriend!

Pictures of ourselves - ladysilverice - 08-27-2004

No no no! I wouldn't want to be as tall as him! I'm tall already and I have trouble finding pants that are long enough! He's a little over 6 feet. I wouldn't want to be THAT tall! But I do like my height, I'm taller than most girls.