The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Japschin - 08-22-2004

I love her Victorian picture, or is it victorian? Kristy is absolutely lovely!

Pictures of ourselves - kristym22 - 08-23-2004

Oh!! Thank you Zagatto my brother in law to be had to change the quality to low and shink them and all sorts of stuff to be able to put them on the files were to big..And Thank you so much for your complaments.Japschin its accutally an Old Time Photo I had taken at a fair about two days ago.I am suppost to be a southern bell..Kristy Smile

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 08-23-2004

You know Zagatto and Vicious... We may want to keep this low key. You know that we have so many young lovely ladies on are fourms. I just can see how the place could end up crawling with people treating this like a free personal site...

But as I have said before... Kristym22 those are some lovely pictures. I like the southern bell look myself. Seeing as you are from Michigan I find it intersting that you would want to look like a southern bell... any reason for the choice.

I just have always loved the old fashion dresses.Some of my favorite movies that are non anime are Pride and Prejudice & Anne of green Gables..And the only other choises were dance type dresses which I liked to call a hoochie dress.but otherwise no real reason.. Smile

Pictures of ourselves - ladysilverice - 08-23-2004

Awww! You're so pretty Kristy! I've always wanted to have one of those old fashioned pictures done, but I've never been willing to part with the money! They always ask so much for them around here where I live. Sad Maybe I'll suck it up and just have one of those done some day...

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 08-23-2004

So you were at the fair huh. Man I would love to go to a fair. The food is always good. You could be a Southern Bell no doubt

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 08-23-2004

morgorath Wrote:
You know Zagatto and Vicious... We may want to keep this low key. You know that we have so many young lovely ladies on are fourms. I just can see how the place could end up crawling with people treating this like a free personal site...

I know who I'd have dibs on. But can't say. It's a secret. It's better to keep everyone guessing. Cool

Vicious Wrote:I know who I'd have dibs on. But can't say. It's a secret. It's better to keep everyone guessing. Cool
I don't think it would take all that much to guess who that might be. :eek: Sorry, Vicious, you're not at mysterious as you would like to be. It would help if you didn't talk so much! :p

Pictures of ourselves - Japschin - 08-23-2004

kristym22 Wrote:Japschin its accutally an Old Time Photo I had taken at a fair about two days ago.I am suppost to be a southern bell..Kristy Smile

Heheh :p Big Grin Sorry about the mistake. I don't know much about the southern bell costumes. I love old fashion styles. Man...........SO PRETTY!!!!

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 08-23-2004

ladysilverice Wrote:I don't think it would take all that much to guess who that might be. :eek: Sorry, Vicious, you're not at mysterious as you would like to be. It would help if you didn't talk so much! :p

Hahahaha. So you think it's you huh? Wouldn't you love that? Willing to put money on that? Are you that sure? Didn't think so. Sorry. I'm not going to say anything, unless someone is sure enough that they want to bet me some money. So in the infamous words of dlw - I can neither confirm nor deny.

I'm not a good poker player because of luck you know. You only perceive what I want you to perceive.

Vicious Wrote:Hahahaha. So you think it's you huh? Wouldn't you love that? Willing to put money on that? Are you that sure? Didn't think so. Sorry. I'm not going to say anything, unless someone is sure enough that they want to bet me some money. So in the infamous words of dlw - I can neither confirm nor deny.

I'm not a good poker player because of luck you know. You only perceive what I want you to perceive.
Actually, I wasn't suggesting it was me at all... I hadn't even taken the thought into consideration. Ew. Excuse me while I go lose my lunch...

Pictures of ourselves - animeshop - 08-23-2004

ladysilverice Wrote:Actually, I wasn't suggesting it was me at all... I hadn't even taken the thought into consideration. Ew. Excuse me while I go lose my lunch...

maybe you were suggesting andromeda? shes a good looking girl, and I see Vicious drooling ... even from all the way over here.

Yeah!! morgorath the food is good but my favorite was the Mocha Chiller..Also, I agree Japschin old time styles are very cute..and ladysilverice I think the old time photo cost alot too.But it was so much fun that I want to get it done every year..And I am glad you all think the pictures were good.I was afraid to put them on.. ^_^

Pictures of ourselves - animeshop - 08-23-2004

yeh yeh - you knew you were gonna get some wolf whistles, ya southern bell cutey Smile

Why on earth would you be afraid to put such wonderful pictures on?! Heh... I think you're right, Animeshop... the puddle of drool under Vicious is definitely getting bigger... Wink