The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-25-2004

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
apparently prolonged use of the pill gives you more chances of high blood pressure and heart attacks - since that is something that runs on my mothers side, I have to stay away from those.

I was reading a bunch of articles about the pill on the internet and not one said anything about the pill giving you more chances of high blood pressure and heart attacks but they did say that if you already have a history of heart attack, stroke, blood clots, breast, uterine or liver cancer you should keep away from it. Also, women who are 35 or older and smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day shouldn't take it. I also read that the pill reduces the risk of ovarian cancer, endometrial (uterine) cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, benign ovarian cysts and iron deficiency anemia.
So, the pill doesn't cause heart problems and the likes but if a person already has those problems the pill can aggravate them. In fact as you can see people with a history of uterine cancer shoudn't take the pill but with people that never had that type of cancer the pill actually helps prevent it.
Anyway I could use with some high blood pressure because mine's usually very low. I've been taking the pill since I was 17 and never had any problems.

Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
That's make him like half the guys I know, which is kinda sad, because almost any of the guys I hang out with have bigger breasts than my best female friend.

No, those aren't called breasts they're called fat! :p

Pictures of ourselves - kakomu - 07-25-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
No, those aren't called breasts they're called fat! :p

breasts are fat, which is why bigger women have bigger boobs and really skinny girls have smaller boobs.

Pictures of ourselves - animeshop - 07-25-2004

you sure it doesn't affect women who have it in their family history though? Cos thats what I always heard, because they have the potential of getting it, hmmm - will ask my doctor about that.

I'm sure the boys of these forums are really enjoying these topics. I know lets talk about PMS to really annoy them, lol. I remember when I asked my ex-bf to get me a pack of sanitary towels and he was like...eh..but those are girly items!! I can't buy them! haha

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 07-25-2004

Well, my boyfriend gets me the pill all the time. It takes a real man to feel confortable about those things. Wink And besides we have the right to talk about these things even if they think it's boring. Don't they talk about things that we know nothing of all the time?

You should always go to the doctor before taking the pill. He'll know what type of pill is best for you and will tell you about it's advantages and disadvantages.

Pictures of ourselves - Batz Kage - 07-25-2004

I'm sure the boys of these forums are really enjoying these topics. I know lets talk about PMS to really annoy them, lol. I remember when I asked my ex-bf to get me a pack of sanitary towels and he was like...eh..but those are girly items!! I can't buy them! haha

Why do girls seemingly assume that PSM scares all guys?
Now I must admit I once had a boy in one of my classes, that if you mentioned anything like that at all, he'd almost cover his eyes & start scream LALALALALALALA so he couldn't hear.

Pictures of ourselves - Jiro Komyoji - 07-25-2004

These things don't bother me at all. Talk about them all you want.

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 07-25-2004

I'm sure the boys of these forums are really enjoying these topics. I know lets talk about PMS to really annoy them, lol.

Doesn't bother me much. I just skip those posts.

So, how about them Lakers? Wink

Lakers are going to do bad next season. They lost Shaq to Orlando.

Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
Lakers are going to do bad next season. They lost Shaq to Orlando.

We still have the best player in the NBA. Kobe is good enough to take any decent team to the playoffs. With a starting lineup of Payton, Kobe, Caron Butler, Lamor Odom, and Vlade Divac, the Lakers will make the playoffs. We might not go very far, but we will get in. Give them a few years to rebuild properly and bring in a good big man and Kobe will deliver some more championships.

Pictures of ourselves - rarnom - 07-25-2004

I've been married for 5 years and been through the pill, childbirth, miscarriage, and all that. YOU DON'T SCARE ME!!!!:p

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
We still have the best player in the NBA. Kobe is good enough to take any decent team to the playoffs. With a starting lineup of Payton, Kobe, Caron Butler, Lamor Odom, and Vlade Divac, the Lakers will make the playoffs. We might not go very far, but we will get in. Give them a few years to rebuild properly and bring in a good big man and Kobe will deliver some more championships.

We seemed to have a great starting lineup last season but they just didn't work together like the previous one. I think this is what will happen with the next season.

Pictures of ourselves - Akane - 07-25-2004

Hoiw did this thread go from pics to periods although I guess with us females it goes hand in hand because of the pill and also we fluxuate weight so much during certain times of the month....... I don't know it was just wierd that it went from pics to periods......Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
We seemed to have a great starting lineup last season but they just didn't work together like the previous one. I think this is what will happen with the next season.

I think we'll be OK. Main problem last year was that too many people wanted the ball in their hands and Phil likes to 'let them work it out for themselves'. Whereas this year, Rudy T has already come out and said that Kobe is the man and that the offense and the team will be built around him.

Odom and Butler are still young and probably have alot of respect for what Kobe has done and what he can do. Vlade has seen first hand what Kobe can do since he's faced him so many times as a King. Only problem I foresee is GP. I think he's still living in the past somewhat and hasn't realized how much his game has deteriorated over the years.

Pictures of ourselves - Batz Kage - 07-25-2004

Sports!!!!!!!....
EW!!!!!!!

Pictures of ourselves - -spike- - 07-25-2004

I hate the lakers, they are just like the Yakiees. I really hate shaq too, crapist basketball player in the NBA! All Shaq can do is dunk and no one can block him because hes a giant. That does not make him a good player.

About the the pic of me, that pic was taken right after I graduated, which I had finals like a couple days before. I was pretty stressed out, and when I stress out, my skin goes crazy. I cant help it. Ill see if I can get one of my senior pics on here. It looks alot better.