The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Zagatto - 12-18-2004

Damn.... and here I was hoping to explore my feminine side some more. Thanks for shattering my illusions there Vic... you were the perfect candidate... Rolleyes

Pictures of ourselves - Ka-Talliya - 12-18-2004

Zagatto Wrote:Damn.... and here I was hoping to explore my feminine side some more. Thanks for shattering my illusions there Vic... you were the perfect candidate... Rolleyes
Oh My God....can't...breathe....!!!! That was excellent! Big Grin :p

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 12-28-2004

hahahahahaaa!!!!!! Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Blight - 01-02-2005

This is starting to sound like a conversation me and my friends would have except there is less cursing, drinking, and ?I?m gonna screw your mom? ?s involved.

Pictures of ourselves - Zagatto - 01-02-2005

Blight Wrote:This is starting to sound like a conversation me and my friends would have except there is less cursing, drinking, and ?I?m gonna screw your mom? ?s involved.

what?

Is there a milf in the house that I missed?

Pictures of ourselves - Blight - 01-03-2005

Zagatto Wrote:what?

Is there a milf in the house that I missed?

My friend J.T. has a hot mom. People talk so much crap about it that when he took his second year of Spanish in high school, the teacher had to start off by saying "There will be know speaking of Mr. Smith's mother." Mostly though, people just say stuff to piss him off. Like one time, we were sitting on the benches before our baseball game and my friend Grant goes "Hey J.T., check out that hot blonde down there." And he perks up and then gets real pissed when he see's Grant was pointing at his mom. Ha ha ha, it was so funny.

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 01-03-2005

Blight Wrote:Like one time, we were sitting on the benches before our baseball game and my friend Grant goes "Hey J.T., check out that hot blonde down there." And he perks up and then gets real pissed when he see's Grant was pointing at his mom.

Hahahaha. That's pretty hilarious.

On a sidenote, perhaps you could post some pics of Ms. Smith for us. :o

Pictures of ourselves - Nina182B - 01-04-2005

That's funny Blight. Does anyone here read the SexyLosers online comics? There's one plot line there about a hot mom.. it's so hilarious.

Pictures of ourselves - wrxh8r - 01-06-2005

A typicly bad picture of myself
edited with another pic as well

Pictures of ourselves - katherine_jean - 01-07-2005

Okay...

Here is me.

A year ago. I look terrible. This is at the end of a week long camp I was forced into going XP

Now, I have short, styled hair, with bangs to boot.

Ill post a better one as soon as I can . . .

Man, I look like crap . XD

~Katherine_Jean

Pictures of ourselves - katherine_jean - 01-07-2005

That was faster than I thought..
This is me, from december.

Before the semi. once again, I look out of the norm. but its a little better than the last one. I think >_>

~Katherine_Jean

Pictures of ourselves - Elcoholic - 01-08-2005

My my, we are very blessed with the female's represented in the forums. Another pretty lady Cool

Pictures of ourselves - katherine_jean - 01-08-2005

elcoholic Wrote:My my, we are very blessed with the female's represented in the forums. Another pretty lady Cool

Why thank you, elcoholic.

I'm flattered =)

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 01-10-2005

elcoholic Wrote:My my, we are very blessed with the female's represented in the forums. Another pretty lady Cool

I wonder when we'll get to see a picture of you... Wink

Pictures of ourselves - Elcoholic - 01-10-2005

I'm horrible with computers. I wouldn't know how to get it online. And besides, your already spoken for so I can't seduce you with my good looks Wink