The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of yourself??? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself??? (/thread-4985.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-29-2005

Lol. And it can help you get in good with the ladies.Cool

Yes I died and came back to life. I will be dead for another week though.

Pictures of yourself??? - Ka-Talliya - 08-03-2005

I've been following this thread for a little while, most amusing. Here is an updated picture of me from LSI's wedding. It's kind of akward. I'm sitting down eating cake and talking to the bride, LSI.
I'm reminded of when someone posted that posting actual pictures spoils what other IA members think of you. We mostly go off of an avatar, and honestly, who looks like their avatar? Just to spoil what you all think I look like...once again.Wink Cool

Pictures of yourself??? - vegeta76 - 08-03-2005

Ka-Talliya I like the hair.
did you have a role in the wedding?

BTW: an updated pic of me... not that iv changed much. although the hair has gotten to be crazy long, not that you can see it in the pic. (way to dark :S)

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 08-03-2005

I am afraid to post anymore pics of myself....Lol. I am funny lookin'...with makeup anyhow :eek: .

Pictures of yourself??? - Ka-Talliya - 08-03-2005

vegeta76 Wrote:Ka-Talliya I like the hair.
did you have a role in the wedding?

BTW: an updated pic of me... not that iv changed much. although the hair has gotten to be crazy long, not that you can see it in the pic. (way to dark :S)
Yeah, I was the stress absorber...the Maid of Honor. Or Matron of Honor, 'cause I'm married. I hate that term, Matron. Makes me feel old!!!!!!

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 08-03-2005

Ka-Talliya Wrote:I'm reminded of when someone posted that posting actual pictures spoils what other IA members think of you. We mostly go off of an avatar, and honestly, who looks like their avatar? Just to spoil what you all think I look like...once again.Wink Cool
That would be me that posted that :p .

Meh, you posted your pic right around the time I showed up, so my image of you never got ruined. As for the rest of you Big Grin ...

Pictures of yourself??? - Zagatto - 08-04-2005

Someone shot these pictures of me fighting the other week.
The one with my helm off is when I was fighting against kids who were lined up as far at the eye could see.
The other one is me in full kit beating up another fighter (whom I've knocked to his knees... I'm such a brute).

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 08-04-2005

Zagatto Wrote:Someone shot these pictures of me fighting the other week.
The one with my helm off is when I was fighting against kids who were lined up as far at the eye could see.
The other one is me in full kit beating up another fighter (whom I've knocked to his knees... I'm such a brute).
Hey, that looks like a lot of fun. Getting to hit kids with large swords, you're so lucky :p ...

Pictures of yourself??? - Gemini - 08-04-2005

i was at a renaissance fair last week. first time going to one and i thought it was pretty cool. NEAT!!! Big Grin
i wanted to wear a costume and start talking with an accent.

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 08-04-2005

Onizuka- beating children with swords is more fun than you know

Gemini- I wish I could go to the Renaissance fair. lol. I love dressing up for things like that!

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 08-04-2005

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- beating children with swords is more fun than you know.
Heh, I'm telling you, one of these days I'm just going to snap and kill a bunch of freshmen...Then I'll know Big Grin ...Despite the fact that I myself was a freshmen last year, I find the incoming batch to be rather...obnoxious :p ...

Pictures of yourself??? - Batz Kage - 08-04-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:Heh, I'm telling you, one of these days I'm just going to snap and kill a bunch of freshmen...Then I'll know Big Grin ...Despite the fact that I myself was a freshmen last year, I find the incoming batch to be rather...obnoxious :p ...
Yeah, what's sad is half the people me & my friends were obnoxious with in 9th grade didn't grow out of it -_-; what's worse is that since their style of adolences has been played out they started doing the our old routine -_-

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 08-05-2005

I know what you mean. But this year's incomming Freshman are terrible. They are the dumbest children...I am serious! They are going to set the record for the highest failure rate...if they live long enough.

Pictures of yourself??? - vegeta76 - 08-05-2005

the kids at my school get SHORTER AND SHORTER EVERY YEAR!!!
I swear to god, this year the grade niners were a bunch of midgets Big Grin

Pictures of yourself??? - -spike- - 08-06-2005

LOL, it was the different at my highschool. Every year they got taller and all the girls got hotter.