The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of yourself??? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself??? (/thread-4985.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Pictures of yourself??? - Andromeda18_ - 07-09-2005

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- I will get you back for that lol.

Nice to see everyone thinks I am cute...that is so weird... :p

You are cute! Plus, you're rather young and still have a girly look (don't mean anything bad by it). In a couple of years when you start looking more like a grown woman you'll be one foxy lady. Wink

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-09-2005

Andromeda- thanks and Yay! XD

Pictures of yourself??? - Blight - 07-09-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:Besided, I only posted it so that KJ and Vegeta would leave me alone T_T.

So pestering works eh? You should prepare yourself then. Big Grin

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 07-09-2005

Blight Wrote:So pestering works eh? You should prepare yourself then. Big Grin
Guess I shouldn't have said that :p .

Oh well, I doubt you can beat KJ and Vegeta's...talent in pestering, so I suppose I'll live Big Grin .

Pictures of yourself??? - gohan32 - 07-09-2005

I'm throwing things back on topic here:

A pic of me and my GF: CLICKY CLICKY

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-09-2005

Onizuka- Oh, but the real question is how long you will live :p

Pictures of yourself??? - Batz Kage - 07-09-2005

gohan32 Wrote:I'm throwing things back on topic here:

A pic of me and my GF: CLICKY CLICKY
Link didn't work for me :S

Onizuka, I'll make you a deal, you show me a picture of you & I won't trick you into seeing a picture of my p****...er I just realised that could be read eitehr way...-_-

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 07-10-2005

I'll tell you what; if you guys want to see me that badly, you're more than welcome to donate some anime to me and I'll gladly post my pic :p .

Pictures of yourself??? - Gemini - 07-10-2005

onizuka has a picture of himself?
u should post it.

Gemini Wrote:onizuka has a picture of himself?
u should post it.
...I'd rather not. Why does everyone seem to want to see me so badly, anyway :confused: ?

Pictures of yourself??? - Batz Kage - 07-10-2005

Don't click here Onizuka, I did warn you.

Pictures of yourself??? - katherine_jean - 07-10-2005

Haha..I think I still have the picture saved on my hotmail account :eek: I save most e-mails I get that are worth anything..so Onizuka, I DO have your pic Big Grin

I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. I don't like sharing :p

Then again..its your call Big Grin

katherine_jean Wrote:Haha..I think I still have the picture saved on my hotmail account :eek: I save most e-mails I get that are worth anything..so Onizuka, I DO have your pic Big Grin

I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. I don't like sharing :p

Then again..its your call Big Grin
@#$@%@^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meh, at least you're greedy :p ...

"I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. " -That had me laughing for like 10 minutes :p .

Pictures of yourself??? - katherine_jean - 07-10-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:@#$@%@^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meh, at least you're greedy :p ...

"I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. " -That had me laughing for like 10 minutes :p .
To bad its the truth, I can't wait to bear your children! Wink
And, its what to be expected from your future wife ^^

Pictures of yourself??? - gohan32 - 07-10-2005

I'll finally partake in one of these threads, though i wonder if Batz Kage remembers me (the only one to reply to my post^) I haven't been on all that much since graduating from High School last year.
Well, I have some links that should be working now, and i thought it would be better to just repost than to edit my previous post and hve no one see it.

Clicky Clicky 1

clicky clicky 2

There will be a bonus naughty one if Onizuka will post at least half of his pic...:eek: