The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of yourself??? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself??? (/thread-4985.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Pictures of yourself??? - Blight - 07-07-2005

Batik Wrote:I am not cute, and you know it!

That is BS and you know it. :p

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-07-2005

What you just said is BS and you know it Tongue Cool lmao this could go on forever XD.

Pictures of yourself??? - Blight - 07-07-2005

Batik Wrote:What you just said is BS and you know it Tongue Cool lmao this could go on forever XD.

No, the BS must end. so Accept the no BS treaty, that your are indeed cute, and you know it.

Edit: forgot you pat on the head "sweetheart" (my best at old ppl talk) LOL.

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-07-2005

Fine...I will accept...but just because you called me sweetheart and because I know you will not give up on an argument. :p

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 07-07-2005

Batik Wrote:GRRRRRRRRRR jk jk. You are not an 11 year old so I have no reason to bite your head off Tongue. I am not cute, and you know it!
You are indeed quite cute, if I remember you right :p .

Good, you admitted it!

Pictures of yourself??? - Batz Kage - 07-07-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:You are indeed quite cute, if I remember you right :p .

Good, you admitted it!
yeah, just don't let it go to your head, or I'll have to bang it out...>.> <.<

stop, don't hurt your brain -_- Everyone beats up people with egos right >.> <.<...right?

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-08-2005

Onizuka- I will get you back for that lol.

Nice to see everyone thinks I am cute...that is so weird... :p

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 07-08-2005

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- I will get you back for that lol.

Nice to see everyone thinks I am cute...that is so weird... :p
No you won't :p . KJ forced me to post a pic, which I did for like a day, and then pulled it. You'll never see me :p ...

Pictures of yourself??? - Blight - 07-08-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:No you won't :p . KJ forced me to post a pic, which I did for like a day, and then pulled it. You'll never see me :p ...

Oh, come on. Y'all know what I look like; we should know what you look like.

KJ- you didn?t happen to save that pic for some odd reason did you? Big Grin

Blight Wrote:Oh, come on. Y'all know what I look like; we should know what you look like.

KJ- you didn?t happen to save that pic for some odd reason did you? Big Grin
She better not have :mad: ....

I don't post a pic of myself because I hate having someone's image ruined when they post a pic. Plus, I just hate pictures :p ... I think Vegeta, KJ, and Andromeda were the only ones that saw it before I pulled it, so the damage wasn't too widespread Big Grin ...

On second thought, I'm sure KJ had it blown up 10x and it's now in her bedroom :p ...

Pictures of yourself??? - Batz Kage - 07-09-2005

onizuka17711 Wrote:She better not have :mad: ....

I don't post a pic of myself because I hate having someone's image ruined when they post a pic. Plus, I just hate pictures :p ... I think Vegeta, KJ, and Andromeda were the only ones that saw it before I pulled it, so the damage wasn't too widespread Big Grin ...
That's not entirely true, the first time I saw Vegeta's pic I was like 'holy sh!t, this b!tch look like some arse I know from school, & I was a bit biased before, but now he's just any other cute snuggle bunny just like the rest of you ^_^

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 07-09-2005

Batz Kage Wrote:That's not entirely true, the first time I saw Vegeta's pic I was like 'holy sh!t, this b!tch look like some arse I know from school, & I was a bit biased before, but now he's just any other cute snuggle bunny just like the rest of you ^_^
You know, I thought the exact same thing. He looked exactly like someone from anime club :p . I couldn't be sure, though; I try to stay away from all of the freak anime fans :p .

Pictures of yourself??? - Batik - 07-09-2005

Onizuka- COME ON! We all have posted pics so why not you? And I mean LEAVE the pic up there for us to see...you are teasing us by pulling it away..... :p

Pictures of yourself??? - onizuka17711 - 07-09-2005

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- COME ON! We all have posted pics so why not you? And I mean LEAVE the pic up there for us to see...you are teasing us by pulling it away..... :p
I posted it back in February or March. I can't be held responsible if you missed it :p ...Besides, I only posted it so that KJ and Vegeta would leave me alone T_T. I have no intention of posting it again :p .