The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
www.ddrfreak.com - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: www.ddrfreak.com (/thread-583.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

www.ddrfreak.com - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-31-2002

Well my rectum is something George Clooney isn't going to break into. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

www.ddrfreak.com - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-31-2002

George Clooney is a master thief. He managed to steal 2 hours of my life with "Batman and Robin". 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

www.ddrfreak.com - DARK OSAMU - 01-01-2003

Don't forget, he stole your money to and your hymen!!! 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

www.ddrfreak.com - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-01-2003

At least he's not boinking Jennifer Aniston. That makes me feel better. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

www.ddrfreak.com - DARK OSAMU - 01-01-2003

MMMMmmmm sweet Aniston Vaj!!! Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

www.ddrfreak.com - morgorath - 01-03-2003

Ok leave her sweet tits out of the equation... I tell you for my money I'd bang Pink... She chould be a pop star, Gath girl, or R&B to me I'm getting 3 freaks in one and plus in an interview she said she was queen of DDR for that I'll give her a pearl neck tie...

www.ddrfreak.com - DARK OSAMU - 01-03-2003

OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??!? Your not saying you'd take pink over Jennifer Anniston Are You????????????Say it aint so say it aint so!!!!!!!!!

www.ddrfreak.com - morgorath - 01-04-2003

Hey I don't care even if it was pretend on friends that she was knocked up..., any thing Brad Pitt has been in I don't what to enter after remeber he has Forrest Whitakers secret lover the though buns my soul... And yes I'd take pick over her but never over Agent Dana Scully.... I wonder if the curtains match the carpet on that one... lets find out

www.ddrfreak.com - DARK OSAMU - 01-05-2003

Dind Ding Ding!!!! We Have A Winner!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
She could sit on my face all the live long day!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

www.ddrfreak.com - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-05-2003

Too bad things like that don't happen more often. Big Grin Smile

www.ddrfreak.com - morgorath - 01-08-2003

Yes so true but things like having to stare at Goku's voice actor instead of an avatar of Agent schully.... Kakoi I'km having serious questions being raised about you...?

www.ddrfreak.com - DARK OSAMU - 01-08-2003

Hey don't feel bad, He's my best friend and I find new questions being raised every day. Tongue

www.ddrfreak.com - morgorath - 01-09-2003

But if you didn't raise the bar between friends how can you call each other friends

www.ddrfreak.com - DARK OSAMU - 01-09-2003

Because of the alien abductions!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

www.ddrfreak.com - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-14-2003

Gang probing.