The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? (/thread-3776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Jiro Komyoji - 08-23-2004

Cool, I play on Loki also.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Andromeda18_ - 08-24-2004

My first HK set was the Studio Ghibli Movie Collection.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - stevedave - 08-24-2004

Rurouni Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop Big Grin bought them from a different site but they're the same as here Cool ( cheaper here though )

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Robojack - 08-24-2004

Where did you get it? I find it hard to believe there's a place out there that has prices lower than JJ does.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Vicious - 08-24-2004

Read it again. He said 'cheaper here though'. You must have misinterpreted.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Robojack - 08-24-2004

You're right, I misread stevedave's last sentence. Thanks.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Nina182B - 08-24-2004

Vicious Wrote:My 1st one was the Cowboy Bebop FX perfect collection when it was first released. I payed $45 for it off of Ebay. It turned out that the seller happened to be Sundevildvd.com.

I HATE sundevildvd. I bought FLCL when it first came out from them and it turned out costing around $32. I see they sell things cheap on ebay sometimes but I will never never ever buy from them again because of that experience.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Schultz - 08-24-2004

my very first HK set was Initial D First and Second stage.. wow that was a long time ago..

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - vonhufflepuff - 08-24-2004

my frist was Noir which i enjoyed even though the subs were one of the worst i had ever seen, and .hack/sign. i figured out what they were after 2 days and i went looking untill one day i found this site. god i love this site.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - kakomu - 08-24-2004

my first set was the AS Gundam W set that I bought for an exorbitant amount of money from animekrazy, I think. I have since gotten rid of it and bought another set :p

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - stevedave - 08-24-2004

sundevil is where I got my first anime, I still prefer here ( cheaper and no customs )

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - JingRoyale - 08-24-2004

My fist HK dvd was Naruto Part 1 by some company. Bad subs and only part 1-4. It cost me $16. My latest was a great purchase, The First (eps 1-52) and second (eps 53-79) box sets of One Piece. I also got the first movie and tv special. All of that only cost me $30!!!!!
That I think was a good deal.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Sheky - 08-24-2004

Mac's Escaflowne Perfect Collection. Found out about this site too late sadly and got rape, er, it from Ebay. At least I got a copy where the subs were fixed.

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - Lacuna Coil - 08-25-2004

My first HK set was Escaflowne , great series. watched it in one sitting it was fucking awesome !

-Lacuna Coil-

What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - grendelsage - 08-25-2004

Mine was Gundam Wing. I got them from some store in Chinatown. That was at least five or six years ago, so those things were on VHS. The subs were good , so it might have come from a fansub.