The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - Mantis421 - 08-15-2004

In the time that I have been here I have already talked to a few 16-18 that are more mature then some of the 30+ here. We don't get that bad. Though I did see a thread started about someone relaxing smoking up, that is maybe one that should of not been posted. Overal teens know alot more at younger ages then even some of us like me who just went to my 10 year reunion recently

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 08-15-2004

Well look smoking in all it's badness, is what it is. We are flooded with commercials about how bad smoking is (oh the smoking companys have to pony up for those tv spots) IF someone wants to smoke let them, it their American Right to do so. If a bar permits smoking and you don't like it go to another bar or resturant. The fact that they have banned smokeing is such a piece of bullshit. Oh and I am a nonsmoker never have puffed one never will. But I will fight for someones right to smoke one.

Pictures of ourselves - gubi-gubi - 08-15-2004

They're trying to ban it in public places here in the UK and I think they should... I agree that people should be able to smoke but just not infront of me... Its not like it's being made illegal they CAN still smoke... Passive smoking is dangerous and horrible... If you want to damage your lungs its your choice but dont damage anyone elses because you cant wait till your out of a bar or restaurant to light up...

Pictures of ourselves - DARK OSAMU - 08-15-2004

I haven't posted in here this whole time cause I can't get my scanner to work...but i must say that Haruka and Andromeda and K-T are the hottest girsl I've seen in a while cause there aren't that many here where I live. It's nice to know hot people like anime too.:p

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 08-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
They're trying to ban it in public places here in the UK and I think they should... I agree that people should be able to smoke but just not infront of me... Its not like it's being made illegal they CAN still smoke... Passive smoking is dangerous and horrible... If you want to damage your lungs its your choice but dont damage anyone elses because you cant wait till your out of a bar or restaurant to light up...

I agree with gubi-gubi on this one. It's way worse to be a second hand smoker than an actual smoker. People should be free to smoke, if they want to damage their health it's their problem but that freedom ends when smokers start damaging somebody else's health. They've banned smoking in public places on account of that. Smokers can still smoke but they have to do it at home or outside, on the street, where they won't victimize anybody other than themselves.

Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I haven't posted in here this whole time cause I can't get my scanner to work...but i must say that Haruka and Andromeda and K-T are the hottest girsl I've seen in a while cause there aren't that many here where I live. It's nice to know hot people like anime too.

Thank you Dark Osamu. :o

I am totally against drug use but it really should be legalized. Land of the Free indeed.

Figure it this way I am not even a smoker. I live up in Duluth MN they have banned smoking in all Bars, bowling alleys, pool halls and resturants in town plus they are tring to make a city ordenance to tax stores that sell cigaretts more in town. I think it is fare because it doesent give the people who smoke any choices of places to go

Drugs really should be legal. Drinking is legal and only for the money. Same with tobacco. If this country wasn't making so much money on them they wouldn't be legal at all.

Pictures of ourselves - Homeless Joe - 08-15-2004

i see nothing wrong with having a drink, lighting up a smoke, or smoking some mary jane every now and then. i don't think people should smoke in restuarants, unless it is a smoking restuarant cuz you can hurt other people around you, but other than that, go for it. i also think marijuana and other drugs should be legalized, you wouldn't have as much crime and you would have strict regulations on everything and it would create money for the government. it's like during that sad time in our history when alcohol was illegal, small time gangs got a lot of money and power controling the illegal flow of alcohol into their territories and this created much more violence.

Pictures of ourselves - Atomic Orgasm - 08-15-2004

uh, hey guys sorry about all the drama that happened after my post. Seriously, it's not a big thing for me on smoking because I usually do it after I have everything done like homework, working out, chores, work, etc. I just told spike that just in case he was thinking about "alternative" methods to possibly relieve stress.

I would be playing a double standard myself if I tried to tell others not to do syuff because I use to do it my self. But as far as legalization as Homeless Joe was refering to Canibis is really no different the what Alcohol does to the system only difference is one damages the liver while the other damages the lungs. Outside of Canibis none of the otehr ones should even be considered for legalization

Pictures of ourselves - RequiemX - 08-16-2004

Here's a picture of my very awesome and quite beautiful girlfriend that was taken when I visited her in March. [Edit: oh, and I'm in it too. (the guy)] (We're in a long distance relationship.) Hope it's a good enough introduction on my part out of lurking here so long Smile

Click here for the picture.

Sorry for the high-res. I'm too lazy to Photoshop right now.

Pictures of ourselves - morgorath - 08-16-2004

look we can't have it both ways in this world. I feel that if you go into a bar and it a privatly owned place and the owner says smoking is ok then let him do what he wants. You as a person have a right to say weither or not you will go into such a place. If I was a smoker and knew they didn't allow smoking in a place I probly won't go. But in places like planes, buses, train stations, that are for general public by all means ban smoking. They are common areas and no one should have to be subject to someones elses taste. That is my view.

Pictures of ourselves - Ka-Talliya - 08-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I haven't posted in here this whole time cause I can't get my scanner to work...but i must say that Haruka and Andromeda and K-T are the hottest girsl I've seen in a while cause there aren't that many here where I live. It's nice to know hot people like anime too.:p

Isn't he sweet!!

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 08-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I would be playing a double standard myself if I tried to tell others not to do syuff because I use to do it my self.

I could tell him not to and it wouldn't be hypocritical on my part at all. But I'm not here to be anybody's babysitter or role model. What someone wants to do with their life is their business not mine.