The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Pictures of ourselves - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pictures of ourselves (/thread-3435.html)

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 08-10-2004

yeah i agree alot of anime have some sort of message but then again alot of em dont *sits down and inserts FLCL DVD in DVDPlayer*Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - meoryo - 08-10-2004

i would die to watch anime in school!

hehe...seeing that pic reminded me of sitting down in my 2nd grade classroom. *sigh...* good times, good times.

Pictures of ourselves - rarnom - 08-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Wish my teachers had been like that. Not that I had bad teachers, not really, but none like you. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by meoryo
i would die to watch anime in school!

hehe...seeing that pic reminded me of sitting down in my 2nd grade classroom. *sigh...* good times, good times.

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
As for teaching I think you are doing great rarnom. I bet the lesson plans have to be detailed even more as the grade levels go up. So much to learn and not enough time for most of it to sink in.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You guys are too nice.

Anyway, yah morgorath, the lessons do get more detailed as you get older kids, but the great part is that the older they are the more neat stuff you can include. You can point out so many more interesting facts and life lessons. But, yah, it is like I just give them a ton of info and each one absorbs as much as they are able. You always have to prepare for all levels of learning, the brilliant kids will probably catch it all, and the kids who are struggling still get enough to make them happy.
Smile

Pictures of ourselves - Atomic Orgasm - 08-10-2004

Me (about 3 years ago, 18 YO)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/atomic_orgasm/AtomikOrgasm_pic1.jpg

-spike- I like smoking the reefer because it calms down my stresses throughout the day. It might help on your acne if you use it.

Vicious I think the best way to lose extra fat is to do a combination of sprint and jog drills. If you have a 400 meter track to run about do a half and half sprint and jog run or break it off into quarterly segments.

Pictures of ourselves - Elcoholic - 08-11-2004

Quote:[i]Originally posted by Atomic Orgasm
-spike- I like smoking the reefer because it calms down my stresses throughout the day. It might help on your acne if you use it.

[/B]

I know what you mean. When you've got a boring job like me (accounting) its something to look forward to when I get home and relieve all the stress. Combined with a good game, music or some anime its the perfect way to relax for me. Don't know if it has any effect on acne though, never had it.

EDIT: Disclaimer for the young ones: Don't smoke before you're atleast 16 (or it will fuck up your brain) and don't believe people who say its not addictive, it is!

Pictures of ourselves - Vicious - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic

EDIT: Disclaimer for the young ones: Don't smoke before you're atleast 16 (or it will fuck up your brain) and don't believe people who say its not addictive, it is!

Actually, don't smoke at all. It's a bad habit. Plus, look at all the money it takes away from your anime purchasing. If you smoke a pack every two days, that's like $45-$50 a month you'd be spending on cigarettes that you could use to buy more anime. Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Actually, don't smoke at all. It's a bad habit. Plus, look at all the money it takes away from your anime purchasing. If you smoke a pack every two days, that's like $45-$50 a month you'd be spending on cigarettes that you could use to buy more anime. Big Grin

Ehh, we're not talking about cigarettes. But the same rule appliesBig Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Then imagine how much money my mother spends! Nowadays she smokes 3/4 packs a day but at a certain point in her life she smoked 8 packs a day! She used to wake up in the middle of the night just to smoke!

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
at a certain point in her life she smoked 8 packs a day! She used to wake up in the middle of the night just to smoke!

:eek:
That's real extreme. I don't think I know anybody who smokes more than 4 packs a day and thats already very extreme in my eyes. She either has to much free time or waaaaay to much stress.

Pictures of ourselves - rav96 - 08-11-2004

Cigarettes Are EVIL!!!:mad:

The amount of people i see with Lung/Throut Cancer since ive started my Degree Back in 2001 has like tripled

cmon smokers try and quit! You can do it!Big Grin

Pictures of ourselves - Andromeda18_ - 08-11-2004

She's a very eccentric person!

Pictures of ourselves - gubi-gubi - 08-11-2004

Weed is a DIRTY drug... Cant get anything done with it... I thing the high is not worth the money either... There's better and cheaper drugs around Big Grin

How's this mom:p

Pictures of ourselves - Ka-Talliya - 08-11-2004

Yup, this is a constructive thread...Guys there are 13-14 year old kids on this forum. Do you really think that this is the most appropriate thing to discuss? Maybe it's the mom in me, but I'd appriciate it if we didn't discuss this here.

Thanks.

Your right. Thats why I put my little disclaimer on my first post and I didn't think the subject would drag on. I'll edit but somehow I think some of the 14 year olds on here already know whats what. We have a pretty mature group here.