The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Happy Thanksgiving - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Thanksgiving (/thread-4390.html)

Pages: 1 2

Happy Thanksgiving - Puppet Master - 11-26-2004

rav96 Wrote:i be like you and Batz...i hardly talk to any o my relatives they are mainly all complete t*ssers who will just backstab you coz they are jelous if you be more "successful" than they. OMG like asain soc/culture is soooo fricken lame.

im always seen as the "dark" sheep or should that be white one. ie the one that has become very "different" Rolleyes all the cousin that are my age are all wannabe pricks and im the exact opposite and thus their parents think im strange...Go Figure
but they also say you are "good" coz yo get good grade and are doin a masters though secretly wanna see me fail coz there siblings are dumbass's and they dont like seeing others goin ahead

all in all 80% if not more of my relatives suck ass

I don't know much about my family...All I know is two members have won purple hearts...Don't know if they are alive or dead and that most of my family lives well I havent got a clue where...That's about it lol... My dads side of the family is the one I see the least though considering that I only see my Grandma from his side and that's it...Oh well screw em...

Happy Thanksgiving - Batz Kage - 11-26-2004

Dad's side of the family=the half business half backwaterish
Mom's side of the family= rednecks :S
I know little of both sides, but more about my dad's & I'm in no hurry to lean anything else of them.

Happy Thanksgiving - Puppet Master - 11-26-2004

Batz Kage Wrote:Dad's side of the family=the half business half backwaterish
Mom's side of the family= rednecks :S
I know little of both sides, but more about my dad's & I'm in no hurry to lean anything else of them.

LOL Learning about family is boring...So who cares about knowing about their family theres no point...

Happy Thanksgiving - Batz Kage - 11-26-2004

Puppet Master Wrote:LOL Learning about family is boring...So who cares about knowing about their family theres no point...
Less one of 'ems rich and about to kick the bucket Tongue

Happy Thanksgiving - Ryo of Inferno - 11-27-2004

rav96 Wrote:all in all 80% if not more of my relatives suck ass

Really? Exact opposite here, only immediate family is like that. The rest of my family,

cousins and such are actually cool people. Don't get to see them much though. Anyway

just now got brought ot my attention that this topic was already posted. exscuse my

temporary blindness, Happy Thanksgiving all. Hopefully we all do well on our finals when

we return.

*Ugh gets sick just thinking about it*