The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
A question for Kerry supporters - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: A question for Kerry supporters (/thread-4136.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

A question for Kerry supporters - rarnom - 11-01-2004

Wow. I am quite impressed with Ryo. That is good to see.

A question for Kerry supporters - Ryo of Inferno - 11-01-2004

rarnom Wrote:Wow. I am quite impressed with Ryo. That is good to see.

Thank you for accepting my apology rarnom. Could you plese do me a favor by the way?

Could you tell Zagatto about these so that he could read them and reply to them. I don't

feel comfortable posting replies to rooms until the one who banned me accepts this. I

would be honored if you did this. Thank you for taking your time and consideration.

Sincerly,

Ryo of Inferno

P.S. in case this wasn't enough I put up another extended apology in Zagattos room

about if he is out of control or not. Thx again for your time.

A question for Kerry supporters - Zagatto - 11-01-2004

I'm glad to see that things have worked out.

I look forward to your future contributions to our forum.

A question for Kerry supporters - Blight - 11-01-2004

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:So thats what happened. I tought I was kicked off the forum altogether. I'm sorry if the

word I used was offensive to some but i was brought to believe that this word is basically

the same as jerk. I'm sorry for using that word and for this one if iit offends anyone

which i hope it doesn't. I would first like to apoligize to you Zagatto, then to Multipak and

lastly to the rest of the forum. as for calling him that outright i only said if he didn't

apologize then he would be that. Again i apologize to all of you and am sorry about the

whole situation. I will try to avoid this mistake in the future thank you very much.

Sincerly,

Ryo of Inferno

P.S. as a sign of my goodwill I will edit the word out in the post that I placed.

Hey, I don?t think it was the use of the word ?buttmunch? that got you kicked; far more offensive things have been said without people getting banned. It was because you called him a name that you got the boot for three days. It was direct. I am not offended by buttmunch, in the least bit. Though saying your sorry never hurts. A little over a week ago I opened my mount just enough to put my foot in it in the communist pirates thread, then I said I was sorry. Everyone got over it after that, so don?t feel bad

A question for Kerry supporters - Zagatto - 11-01-2004

yup... I'm not banning people for making offensive posts... just look at the rash of dead baby jokes in that new guy forum. If I'm not going to ban for those then you can say just about anything you want as long as it doesn't attack one of our members.

Zagatto Wrote:I'm glad to see that things have worked out.

I look forward to your future contributions to our forum.

Thank you for acdepting apology Zagatto it means alot I will try to watch my replies in the

future. Thanks for everything Zagtto.

Zagatto Wrote:yup... I'm not banning people for making offensive posts... just look at the rash of dead baby jokes in that new guy forum. If I'm not going to ban for those then you can say just about anything you want as long as it doesn't attack one of our members.

Well that's good but i still worded it so that it was only if he didnt apologize and im sorry

about that. I still think he should but he probably never will which is fine now. Anyway

Zagatto the rest of my apology if you havent read it is in your forum. so keep up the good

work.

A question for Kerry supporters - multipak - 11-01-2004

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:.....//i still worded it so that it was only if he didnt apologize and im sorry about that. I still think he should but he probably never will which is fine now.//........
Since when, people apologize for presenting the facts? If you didn't agree with my facts, all you had to do was to dispute them by presenting your own set of facts. But instead, you decided to dispute them with your lame insults, which didn't bother me one iota. I don't need your 'apology.' We all know this isn't a love fest.

multipak Wrote:But instead, you decided to dispute them with your lame insults, which didn't bother me one iota. I don't need your 'apology.' We all know this isn't a love fest.

hahahaha. 'lame insults'?? You say that like you have never resorted to calling people 'idiots' 'naive' or 'dumb'.

and as far as this not being a love fest, speak for yourself, you seem to be the only one who is in a bad mood.

I was reading your 'Over there' thread and you said you worked for a 'company'?? What kind of teacher calls the college he works at a 'company'? And the bosses giving themselves bonuses? You speak about it like you still work there. Are you really a college teacher? Things just aren't adding up here dude.

A question for Kerry supporters - Cidien - 11-01-2004

Eh, he's only upset 'cuz he knows Kerry is gonna lose. Smile

multipak Wrote:Since when, people apologize for presenting the facts? If you didn't agree with my facts, all you had to do was to dispute them by presenting your own set of facts. But instead, you decided to dispute them with your lame insults, which didn't bother me one iota. I don't need your 'apology.' We all know this isn't a love fest.

Love fest? Wherever did you ever get that idea? As for the facts you kept on insisting

based on these that your oppinion was true when many people told you they were not. If

you want to belive there are conspiracies everywhere thats your problem. As for "the

lame insults," did it ever occur to you that I wasn't trying to insult you? I was just "trying

to state the facts" as you say every time you put up a conspiracy message which I believe

Zagatto called you on. As Rarnom said you seem to be the only one in a permanent bad

mood. I'm sorry if that is the case and if you can't accept an apology that is sincere, well

theres nothing I can do about it. You either accept the apology or don't and then it is out

of that persons' hands who made it. I'm sorry that you can't accept that. Thats all I have

to say.

rarnom Wrote:hahahaha. 'lame insults'?? You say that like you have never resorted to calling people 'idiots' 'naive' or 'dumb'.
Again, rarnom to the rescue of his fellow hardcore Bush supporters. You are referring to my old replies to Cidien?s posts. I mentioned somewhere that I got tired of his unsupported claims and abandoned any rational responses against his posts. If you want to label those posts ?lame insults,? be my guest. No denial here. I didn?t intend that to be a great piece of literature.

rarnom Wrote:and as far as this not being a love fest, speak for yourself, you seem to be the only one who is in a bad mood.
Now you are telepathic and know my mood? Whatever man?? Give me whatever you are smoking. It sounds good. If I borrow your reasoning, you and your favorite buddy Cidien must be so upset that you two are having a multipak bashing party since 2 days ago.

rarnom Wrote:you said you worked for a 'company'?? What kind of teacher calls the college he works at a 'company'?
You are so persistent??.aren?t you? You prodded three times before this, including a PM. I didn?t bother with those questions because they are irrelevant to this discussion. Full time corporation and part time associate ring any bells? My specialty is economy and environmental science. If you want to volunteer your personal info for others, I have no problem. But don?t be nosy with others.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:As for the facts you kept on insisting based on these that your oppinion was true when many people told you they were not. If you want to belive there are conspiracies everywhere thats your problem.

In that post that you took offense of, you tell me where I lied. If you can, I will say I was wrong. Otherwise, you got no case.

Cidien Wrote:he's only upset 'cuz he knows Kerry is gonna lose. I'd be upset if I was a hardcore dem too. (you claim you're not, but if you support a man like Kerry you're a pretty hardcore dem...)
Cidien. You really like to make foolish statements without much reason. This was quoted from today?s Fox News.
Fox new Wrote:According to a national FOX News poll released Monday, 48 percent of likely voters back Kerry, 46 percent Bush. Among registered voters Kerry leads 47 percent to 45 percent.//?..//In mid-October, Bush held a seven-point lead over Kerry among likely voters. Since then, independent voters have shifted from giving an 18-point lead Bush to giving a slim five-point edge to Kerry today.//??//Likely voters in Florida give Kerry the lead, 49 percent to Bush?s 44 percent

Kerry? Democrats only? It says that Independent votes are shifting to Kerry. Honestly, I think the election is dead even. I have no opinion who would win. Just a year ago, I thought Bush was a shoo-in, but now no one?s confident Just the fact that it is this close is a testament to his incompetence. Again. I reiterate. I am anyone but Bush voter.

Anyway, the election is so close and I guess it?s almost the end of the debate.

multipak Wrote:You are so persistent…….aren’t you? You prodded three times before this, including a PM. I didn’t bother with those questions because they are irrelevant to this discussion. Full time corporation and part time associate ring any bells? My specialty is economy and environmental science. If you want to volunteer your personal info for others, I have no problem. But don’t be nosy with others.

Well, I respect if you want to keep your personal info to yourself, but you were the one who was sassing it up by saying you made more money because you taught college. I just had never ever heard of anyone who was a college teacher refer to 'their company'. Anyway, that is good enough for me I guess.

Also, it is funny that again you critisize me for backing up my friends like that is a bad thing or something... Rolleyes

yes, I'm done with this.