Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Photoshop Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That manga of Zelda is Cool!!!!
Well I have to give it to Suzakuseikun he made a good case. I would like to add to that bye pointing out (in the anime even) Kenshin never thought of Sano as being weak and neither did Saito. Saito even points out that if Sano would just put a little effort into his fighting form he would be on another level. That is what triggers thier fight that and the fact that he said the one thing he knew wasn't true about Sano "That he was a weakness to Kenshin" In the final arc of the series Kenshin shows how much Sano has improved and how much he needs him. It was Sano's brute force (something Kenshin doesn't have) & Stamina that elevate Kenshin to were he can deal a final blow and end that boring arc. But I digress...

If we are talking title charcters there is always a Male Lead and a Female Lead. Comparing Lina to Zelgadis is unjust... you have to compare Zell to Gourry and we know who would win that show down (if Gourry faught more like he did when he was the Dark Swordsman then Zell wouild be in trouble)

And you left out Ryoga who is a 100% badass who back's it up. If it wasn't for him Ranma wouldn't be half as powerful and that is why the old bag (granny) use's Ryoga because she knows he is the only one who will make Ranma's martial Arts grow.

But I will agree on this point Hiko was the best in the whole Kenshin series... He is and will always be the man...
Rei1781

Thanks for that link it has helped me too
n/p Suzaku
Suzaku, I want to know what was Saito's weakness? I tried figuring it out, but can't really come up with one. As for mangas, I'm not really into them. Plus I don't have the time and especially the money to get both manga and anime, so I choose to purchase anime.

Morg, Lina's one of my new favorite characters. I have no idea about Gourry being a dark swordsman, that must come in one of the later series.
Vicious, hence you CONTACT ME on IRC and I send them to you. For FREE Confusedweatdrop:

Saitou's weakness? Hm...probably his cockyness. He thinks too highly of himself. He's good, but he's not the best, and that's what causes him to lose - especially to Shishio.
Suzakuseikun did he just say he doesn't know Gourry as the Dark Swordsman... Vicious contact us man because I will send the series on SVCD and then you can learn how much of a badass Zelgadis turns out to be... And as for Saitou's weekness... Simple his moves are 1) 2D it's the reason Kenshin beat him. If you know what movie is coming you can prepair for it. The reason Shishio was able to defend against his attack. 2) there is such a thing as over planning and he is the master of that...

Plus cockness is a downfall hell look at my boy Vegeta for a case on point of that argument...
Saitou's weakness is the fact that when he attacks, he leaves a blind spot. ONce again, READ THE MANGA.
[Image: sanosig.jpg]

My new AN signature. Maybe used here. What's the vote, current one or the Sano one?
If you jump on the Sano bandwagon I'll be the first to welcome you aboard but your current Sig is more your style Suzakuseikun.... 8)
Flip a coin!!!! They are both great!!! Tongue
Suzaku, thanks for the offer, but I don't know how to use IRC. Well I did back in college, but have since forgotten and don't really want to get back into it, since it's a good way to waste alot of time. Is there any way you can send them to me in an email attachment? If not, don't worry about it. As for your sig, they're both nice, but I say go with Sano since it's more colorful.

Morg, thanks again. But Netflix has all of the Slayers, so it's just a matter of me getting around to it. So much anime, so little time. I've seen Slayers so far and am probably going to start on Slayers Try next. In which series do they discuss him being the dark swordsman?

Hey, maybe I like Vegeta and Saito since they're arrogant and not just because they act like assholes. Hmmm .. . . .
Um, don't go from Slayers to Slayers Try. That's not the order.

Slayers > Slayers NEXT > Slayers TRY.

And no, the file folder, even zipped, is 700 meg Tongue
Yeah, I meant Slayers Next. Sorry. I heard Next is the best of the 3 series.
Next is great but most people say it is the best for the qrong reasons... I pefer Try because there is no more...trying to find the ultimate spell...It is just good old Slayers fun, ACtion, Magic, Sarcasm, & food
Pages: 1 2 3 4