Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fist of the North Star TV Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone tell me the quality of the AV version of the TV series that you can find on Ebay, I would like to get the MI version but Import anime is not stocking releases from that company at the moment. Someone help me out because I cant wait to watch the series.
Hi, the MAC version is the rip of MI sets... exept MI is in 3 sets while the MAC is 4 sets (total number of discs is the same in both sets, 17)
Woah, thanks for the fast reply, no ones reviewed the MAC set so I wasnt to know. How much wuld shipping cst me if I was to buy set 1?
the shipping is 6 dollars flat world wide, means any number of sets anywhere would still cost 6 dollars.
Hey JJ you just answered a question I never bothered to ask! If there was a difference in the # of discs in the 3 box set and 4 box set! YOSH! :twisted:
hmmmmm..... interesting, I might get fist of the north star, most of my anime is modern, I have seen some of fistotns but it never really strunk me as much as the other things I had my eye on. :mrgreen:
Well FOTNS is an old series if you are ferering to the movie but in terms of the series it is not that old and it has top notch fighting that puts DBZ to shame.

Oh has any one seen the Live AQction Movie of Fist of The North Star done by HBO
morgorath the answer to your question is yes. That movie really pisses me off. A british Kenshiro ????? What the hell? Confusedweatdrop:
The movie was on last week, it was bad, as in crap bad, not bad good, but shit bad you see
I saw it years ago and wish I never had. Confusedweatdrop:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I saw it years ago and wish I never had. Confusedweatdrop:

Secretly inside you though it was the best than ever
most definitely not. Confusedweatdrop: On a related note (since the point of this topic has already been achieved) have you guys heard that a live action Lupin is planned. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Yeah, I read that a couple weeks back. they said they'd keep the main characters intact, but might have to mess around with some other stuff in order to make it work as a live action film.
I hate it when they try to make something that started in an animated form, and try to turn it into something live action. It just dosen't work. Confusedweatdrop:
hahaha what about the rumours of NEG live? :roll:
Pages: 1 2