Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Last Night:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I dont mind if they used computers to help in traditional cel animation but I hate it when it very obvious.

CG is good when you dont realize its even there
yeah, pretty much every thing I would have said has been said so.... ummmm..... :mrgreen:
I agree with you totally. Like I said, i thought bebop did a great job, because they would transition between the 2 and you would never notice it, unless you were consciously looking for it. But most shows screw it up, and so should stay away from it.
Like Vandread. That is total crap in that department. :mrgreen:

Manga is in black and white do to cost restraints. Smile

Sorry for help taking the topic off to post slut hell yet again. I think your manga scans look pretty good. What are you using photoshop 6? :?
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Sorry for help taking the topic off to post slut hell yet again. :?

Hahaha. At least he's polite about it.
I feel that It was partially my fault, but way more Optimistic. That guy is way more of a post slut that I am. :mrgreen:
I second that motion. But I'll stop now, otherwise I might turn into 1 as well.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I feel that It was partially my fault, but way more Optimistic. That guy is way more of a post slut that I am. :mrgreen:

thank you, thank you

*bows*

*clapping*

*scene is transformed to that of a stage where roses are thrown and gigantic banner is dropped stating "OptimisticOx, Our post slut"*

*with a crash of symbols the band begins to play as I walk of the stage, as final whistles are blown from the audience*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
For some reason I don't see that happening.
yeah :mrgreen: but it will always be the post slut Ideal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
How about I say this nicely: Get the fsuck out my thread. Confusedweatdrop:
Pages: 1 2 3