Import Anime Forums

Full Version: injuries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
lol

*uses his mental bullets (used in Wonderboy, known as Mind Bullets)to finish off the cop. Steal his gun & runs down the the streets, & through out the forum shooting people* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*puls out rocket launcher*

click....click

$hit its empty...

oh, what the hell

*picks up stones and begins to hurl at random*

eat rock suckers!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*robs a bank, runs out, shoots you in the leg, throws down the money, & runs off screaming like an idjit*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*limps towards Batz at an incredibly slow pace*

ARRRGGG!!!!

*throws stone and hits nast man on head*

take that you backstabber!!!!

uh oh, that wasnt him, it was..... A GIANT MAN EATING TROLL!!!!!!!!!

eeeeek! SAVE ME!!!!!

:mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
*fires 7 shots into the back of the troll* *runs into the roard, steals a car, & does a U-turn. Floors it towards Ox* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
haha sucker I blocked your bullet!

*does tripple spin backflip and crashis into front windsheild of car*

*leg takes off the right side of Batz's skin on his face and it reveals a shell like dark surface*

AHHH!!!! YOUR NOT HUMAN AT ALL!!!!!!!!
*pulls the rest of your body through the font windshield, then throws you out the back (in a convertable)*
*slams it into revrse* :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil:
*puts out one hand and as the car reverses it is cut in two*

haha! jokes on you! I am a cyborg,

*rips off skin and shows metalic intior some what that of the terminator*

*eyes glow red*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
*<insert normal transformation of Batz Kage here>*
*stands strong with his metalic wings like razor blades, & armor thick, midnight purple skin. His horns sprout from his head asa his eyes turn from black to gray to red.* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
troll - "hey guys, you didnt forget about me did you?"

SHUT UP!!!

"awww..."

*arms turn into guns"

arrrgggg... so heavy!!!!

*arms fall off*

what the hell...

*begins to run towards transformed Batz*

YARRRRGGG!!!!!!!!
*folds in his wings to protect himself*
*thinks*haha he cant see because his wings are in front of his eyes!*end of thought*

*runs behind Batz and kicks in rear*

TAKE THAT ARMS BOY!!!!!
I searched instead of starting a new thread. Wink

I got cut today so bad at work, I was cutting cardboard and the knife went through the box like butter and when I was coming down with it struck my leg cut through my pants and boxers and then through the skin like 3 layers of skin deep. The cut is like 5 inches long. When I got home today it looked really bad there was blood all over by pants and boxers. It was a bad cut. It left a huge gash on my pants so now they are crap and I have to get new ones.

And my worst injuries would be:

Broke both my ankles twice and also have sprained them 2 other times. Broke my middle finger on my left hand, broke my left leg, bruised tail bone, sprained my wrist on left hand, and broke small toe on my right foot, that?s about it. Most of those are from riding BMX, either racing or practice in tricks and jumps. Fun stuff.

-LE
Most painful injury was when I was in grade 6 I climbed a wall then once on top I decided to jump to get down but I didnt notice that there was a clothes line wire (we hang our clothes outside to dry them up like japanese do) so as I jumped it hit my forehead so I instantly did a backflip just like those wrestling dudes do when they do a clothes line move at their enemy. As I landed, my head hit a big rock and then I went unconscious. Luckily enough I survived with only minor scratches and a line mark on my forehead due to that clothes line wire. Pretty painful huh Big Grin
Worst pain has to be when my friend hit me with a DDT [wrestling move] on a damn trampoline. My neck whiplashed[think that's the term] and it felt like my neck broke because it hurt like hell. It sucked because I couldnt move without the most extreme pain ive felt for HOURS. If he wasnt my friend I would have seriously hurt him...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6