Import Anime Forums

Full Version: how old is everyone in herrre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think I'm 14, not to sure at the moment.

Ok, yeah I was born in 88, so that means I'm 14, going on 15 this march, I think. For all I know I was genicticly created from an ape & an alien in a lab & given a fake birth date.
cool you are the only one who is not older than me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but oh well, age doesnt matter as long as you get da anime,

sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I did not discover anime and video games, most likely I would be doing what I did before, which was go to school, come back and watch save by the bell. oh what a meaningless existance (although I cant say much on the behalf of anime but at least its a fun!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If I never found out about anime i would be the biggest looser ever. Anime is wht lead me to Punk music, & it also inspired me to be a novelist. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
novelist eh? The only writing I do outside of school is here.

not personally a fan of punk music, I like blues and jazzy stuff and rock somewhat.
Yeah, I have attepmpted to write a few books, the closest I've gotten is combining a lot of short stories.

Anyways, what punk have you heard?
a little bit here a little bit there, not really an expert, tell me a few of your favorite songs and I will download them off of kazaa and tell you what I think.
Vicious and OpOx

89 is the year of the snake and 87, lol, is the year of the bunny rabbit
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID RABBITS. I'LL PECK, AND CLAW THIER EYES OUT.
AHHHHH!!!! I DONT LIKE TO HUMP ROOSTERS LIKE IN GTR'S AVATAR!!!!

on the other hand..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The moment you try to hump me you are a dead man. Confusedweatdrop:
oh yeah you are the rooster arn't you. heheh :mrgreen:
One of the many. This board is full of em', and they are always right (if they are me). :mrgreen:
We are always right :mrgreen:
See another right answer. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8