Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I am Canadian!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, he doesn't smell like cheese at all.
More like dried limes and parsley.
hmmmm... somehow I missed this thread, oh well I am your all american mutt, polish, swiss, Irish, german and a bunch of fractions that I cant remember.
u guys smell persian dudes???....the persian gurl at work smells purrty...my friend Sepi is HOTT....i dig persian, some arabic, some indian women...rrrrrr
RAWR! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Normally when you go around smelling women, you get arrested. Confusedweatdrop:
Well to join the band wagon, I'm mostly German, other than that it is a melting pot
I don't want to bring to the table, but I am with Dark 100% cracker...

Oh and JJ I read that in certain parts of the Canadian Country it legal for women to walk around top less is this true and if so wear can I see a demenstration...?
I'm pale white, but, my blood is German, Indian, Irish, English/British (whatever), & I think a little Russian. (sorry is I misspelled any) And that's about all.

I'm also a nerd who grew up in a slighly on the country side (redneck) family & hang out with a people who hate rednecks, so I get nade fun of when I talk like one.

Yep on with more usless detail:

I own a cat, one of about 14 hunting dogs, I used to have a black mouse, while my sister had a white one, because all white mice, or jkust about all of them have red eyes, or so it seems.

I have a band: 4&1/2 Fu*kHeads
we plan to play Punk, mostly new school stuff & Hardcore.

Damn I wish I had a turkey sandwich (A Memoria to Steve).

I also have to stuffed teady bears in my room, one big one we call Al, the gay bear, & one little red one, holding a heart.
Yep, well that's about all for this post. I might as well go play the mud for a bit.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Normally when you go around smelling women, you get arrested. Confusedweatdrop:

believe me I know! lol :lol:
I'n at a downfall on that one. I never had a reason to smell women, although I don't think I would get arrested. If by smell you litterly mean to sniff.

Damn that reminds me. Or P.E. teacher said no biting, pintching, kicking, punch, harrassing, & a whole lot of other things including making a scene, because we would go around people, mainly our friends & act like a flock of crows humping them.
I normally prefer to look but the occational sniff is always nice. :mrgreen:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"you smell puuurrty"

huhukhuk

*eyes go down then up as I bite down on my lower lip*
You remind me of my friends Bill, with the looking up & down thing.

He'll go up to one of his friends, weither it be guy or girl, put his elbow on their shoulder, look them up & down, then arch his eyebrows over & over, while having a big smile on his face.
and I thought that I was asserting my identity! damn, oh well back to the drawing board. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3