Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what is the best anime???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're a one trick pony. :lol: :lol: :lol: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Smile Smile Smile :| Confusedweatdrop:
Slayers had it all and then some,
I also have a special place for Ranma

Oh and Kakoi just started treading the One Piece manga it rocks too...

And I can not forget Bastard and SotR(Sorcer On The Rocks)
One Piece is the series I tell everyone I know to get. Now you can be a One Piece Zombie too! Big Grin Big Grin

Soon One Piece will take on a mind of it's own, and rule the world. :mrgreen:
yep it will :lol: :lol:
I don't know about Slayers guys. I mean it's good, but I don't see anything special about it. I've only watched 6 episodes so far, but it doesn't strike me as the best anime ever. I mean the animation's average. It actually reminds me of that old game Dragon's Lair for some reason. And there's alot of really simple jokes thrown in there. I swear that it's aimed at kids. Just my opinion. As for Ranma, I loved it until I got to season 4 and found out they changed voice actors for male Ranma. Bastards!!!!! Why would you change voices for the main character halfway through a series?
The Bastard Manga is JAWSOME! Why in the world did it only get a 6 episode series? KeeRIPES MAN!!! :o
BECAUSE THEY SUCK THATS WHY.... I dont know, I just had to say that. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2