Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm so damn tired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last night I finished watching anime at 1:40. So I climb into bed with the lights out. I'm lieing there wide awake. I stayed up until 3:35 and then I listened to CDs until 4:35, then I drifted in a nice sleep only to wake up at 8:30. :x
I run on 4 hous sleep every day. Insomnia is a bitch!
How do you do it? Don't you want to kill someone?
I run on 2:30-3 a day Confusedweatdrop: 3-3:30 am to 6:00 am is all the sleep I get.
Why don't you try to get more? You will often feel better about yourself and you have better comprehension skills. :mrgreen:
I have been staying up late and getting up early for awhile and now I am sick and go to bed at 7 in the evening.
I got up at 3:30pm. Went to be at 7:00am morning. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Because my fiancee lives on the other side of the country so I stay up until she goes to bed.
That is dedication! Big Grin
well i always get a lot of rest. Go to sleep at 10 p.m. I wake up at 7:30 a.m :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Normally I barely sleep. Lately though I have been sleeping for hours on end. Big Grin
some times i sleep so much i wake up with a headache, cuase i'm tired of sleeping!!!
That happened to me the other day for the first time in nearly ten years. Sleeping so much that you feel terrible when you wake up can't be a good thing. Big Grin
sleeping too much???????? ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yep there is such a thing as sleeping to much, and man it feel horrible.
Pages: 1 2