Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wich anime charchter would you kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wich anime charchter pisses you off so much you want to kill him. I want to kill Sailor Moon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I kinda wanted to kill Tsukasa from .hack during the first 6 episodes. He was such a prick. I like him now though. I would kill Tenchi. For all the obvious reasons.
Hmm...

Definately Sailor Moon Confusedweatdrop:
kill sailor moon? damn u cruel ;p did she reject u or something lol ^_^
it would make a great show to kill sailormoon
No, JJ, I just find her the most annoying of all the Sailor Senshi. Confusedweatdrop:
Jim from Outlaw star and Sarah Mcdougal from Love hina just find them annoying.Chibi Moon also can be killed!! she is more annoying than Usagi is.
Haruka
Anyone from Hamtaro. I would love to put a Ham Ham in the microwave. :mrgreen:
Add Pikachu to the microwave with those damn hampsters.
Haruka
Jim, no! Not JIM!

Ahem. I'd take out the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh, half the cast of G-Gundam, Buu from DBZ, all of the moon sailors, and throw in a hand full of ham hams for good measure.
I think I'd take out Yugi.
I would kill Sailor moon, the one with the english dub, so increadibly annoying.
Why do you people hate Usagi? Hate Buu, or hate anyone from Yu-gi-Oh, but there is nothing wrong with Usagi. Serena worked for me too. :mrgreen:
Jim from Outlaw Star could be done away with. :mrgreen:
Ataru Moroboshi from UY. I want LUM dammit!!!! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4