Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wich anime charchter would you kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What about that annoying doctor guy from Outlaw Star Big Grin
on the other hand I might be tempted to kill chichi...

"Comon bitch just let Gohon train will you!"
Killing Chichi? Why? If anything try and get her in the sack. :wink: Along with Bulma. :wink:
Ataru is great. How could you kill him?
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Killing Chichi? Why? If anything try and get her in the sack. :wink: Along with Bulma. :wink:

hubba hubba.....did anyone by chance make a dbz hentai? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
There are fan made movies including one for Ranma 1/2. It has Ranma and Kasumi. Suprisingly the music is really good for it. :mrgreen:
nice, but how is it? I meen you cant expect much from fans.
It's pretty good. Though when Kasumi jacks him off, he can see the bust flying everywhere. :mrgreen:
I'd kill Captain Planet/MaGuyver and all the Planeteers. Wait...that's not anime. :roll:
Does it matter? They must go!!!! :twisted:
Who to kill... Well of all the choices out there I'd have to kill Trunks but not future trunks the trunks in GT is such a ___________________ (insert swear word here)
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I'd kill Captain Planet/MaGuyver and all the Planeteers. Wait...that's not anime. :roll:

yes, I agree, but that damn maguyver would find someway out of it!

Ill get you next time....MAGUYVER!!! :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Who to kill... Well of all the choices out there I'd have to kill Trunks but not future trunks the trunks in GT is such a ___________________ (insert swear word here)

ok Stupid Pooh Eating, Cock Chugging, Beagle Fucking Dickhole. :mrgreen:
cum guzzling shitbag
Anal Monkey Raping, Jizz Bag. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4