Import Anime Forums

Full Version: new Evangelion????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I might get it if I trade away my current eva set, if it comes out for HK. :mrgreen:
What is your current set?
I'm on disc 3 of my AS set. Damn I love this series :mrgreen:
Is the AS, the new Indian Video R1 rip? Or is it an MI rip? :|
Neither. It is the original AS script.
Is it good or bad? :mrgreen: AS usually does a shit job on their own. They just like to take other bootlegg companies work. :mrgreen:
Actually, it's done really well. I'm just starting the third disc.

Here's the few problems I noticed. One spot on Disc 1 the DVD freezes and picks back up after about 2 seconds. There's minor pixilation (in their faces. You can't notice unless your glued to your monitor, like me. I was being picky though).

Disc two there are some sub problems. Some off spellings (Larsery instead of Langley. Angles instead of Angels in the flashback episode. Nothing huge), some missing letters (you'd miss the end of the sentence. Like "The angels are attacki")

Really, it's done well. The DVD set is missing the last two episodes though Confusedweatdrop:
I thought you wanted the Indian Video version? :mrgreen:
I said it on AN and I though I said it here. Cashan's home address "does not exist" so I got my money order back. I'll be ordering that version soon - but I already owned the AS version.
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

I said it on AN and I though I said it here. Cashan's home address "does not exist" so I got my money order back. I'll be ordering that version soon - but I already owned the AS version.
I've sent checks before. It's all good. :mrgreen:
Has anyone received a copy of the new set from Animeniacs yet? The TV/Movie R1 Rip bundle?

I ordered one, but it's still a couple weeks out.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I've sent checks before. It's all good. :mrgreen:

So have I, but I found it odd that the address I used to send him a Money Order one week before suddenly didn't exist Confusedweatdrop:
They changed the one from the site info?
Lol, right after I ask, my Evangelion TV/Movie came in from Cashan. It was in today's mail =)

I'll give a full quality report and review in a couple of days. :mrgreen:
Cool, definitely tell us. How did you pay for it? MO? Check? PayPal? :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3