Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Suzaku..I also really enjoy "when it rains" from Kenshin. That was my favorite theme from the Kenshin series. I also really liked the 1st Kenshin opening.
~Todd
DDR did a remix of the English version of "Freckles". :mrgreen:
Worst. Song. EVER. Confusedweatdrop:
What about "The Electric Slide"? Now that's terrible. :mrgreen:
Not much can top that. I would play the DDR games if they had good music in them.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Not much can top that. I would play the DDR games if they had good music in them.

They do!!!! Download some songs from the game. Ask me if you want. I've downloaded around 100 and they all rock!!!! :mrgreen:
How about this. I watched the Chobits anime, and it's got a really, really nifty intro. I love it. Then I never watched the ending - except in one episode they start the ending music in the last two minutes, so I kept watching thinking there was more, and I ended up crying because the ending was so beautiful.

It caused me to download the Character Songs CD and I'm waiting for the first OST to go back online. :mrgreen:
See everyone, openings and endings to shows need to be seen. Don't just use the skip button! Start watching them. Big Grin
I agree!!! Ox, you should really kick that habit!!! :mrgreen:
I am not going to watch the ending if it really sucks, but I do watch the opening and ending if the music is good, for instance I watched I my me strawberry eggs a little while back, where I watched both the opening and ending of every episode.

and remember that these series, you were ment to see them one episode at a time, each week, and if you did that then the songs would be almost freash each week, and even still if you only buy an R1 of 4 episodes or so, it is still easier to watch all of the opening and ending themesthen if you buy the whole series HK.

and in some cases the songs just suck.
True. But if a theme song is that good you really have no need to skip it. Unless you're running out of time...... Or it totally sucks. So I do agree with you in some cases but not all. :mrgreen:
but my argument was that it wasnt in all cases. :?
The one and only time I skipped a theme song was during Rayearth. I couldn't take it! Smile
The intro/ending for I, My, Me was pretty cool.

I never did completely listen to the chobits ending. I'm more prone to skipping endings, I guess I'll have to check it out if I decide to rewatch the series
yeah, I couldn't help but watch the opening and ending strawberry eggs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4