Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best anime opening/ending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, let's hear it.

Best Opening - X TV - ExDream

Best Ending - Rurouni Kenshin - It's Gonna Rain

Of course, there are alternatives. There's a lot, really. I love Rurouni Kenshin - 4th Ave. Cafe, and also Heart of Sword. The Slayers intros to NEXT and TRY (Give a Reason and Breeze) are also great!
Opening - Cowboy Bebop, Lain
Ending - don't listen to them that much, too excited about watching the next episode
Suzaku, u need to get past your Clamp/X fetish ;p Lodoss War has one of the best openings... same for the endings.. Vandread season 1 ending is very sweet too
1.Boogiepop Phantom Opening
2.Silent Mobius Opening
3.Serial Experiments Lain Opening
4.Key the Medal Idol Opening
5.Outlaw Star Opening
6.Betterman Opening (I had to add it)

1.YuYuHakusho Ending
2.Outlaw Star Ending 1
3.Outlaw Star Ending 2
4.Please Save My Earth Ending (should be in 1#)
5.Captain Tylor Downtown Dance
1 pokémon opening

1 sailor moon closing

lol :mrgreen:
Eh, JJ, Kenshin isn't CLAMP, and neither is Slayers. Also, I find the Lodoss OAV opening rather...err...I'll just say I don't like it.
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

Suzaku, u need to get past your Clamp/X fetish ;p Lodoss War has one of the best openings... same for the endings.. Vandread season 1 ending is very sweet too

fetish where? huh huh, ohh did i say that allowed? i mean, yes, Lodoss war has the awesomenesteristic opening ever, my new word bty
Best Opening: Cowboy Bebop
Best Closing: Well, um, uh. Bebop as well ^_^

Although both of Escaflowne's and Trigun's are quite good as well. Same with Evangelions. I really like most of them. The Lodoss War OAV opening is awesome too.

The only ones I can think of right off that I don't really like are Hellsings and Yuyu Hakushos.
errrm, yea i guess bebops is good, i am not the buggest fan of it though
Openings:
Outlaw Star - Into the Night
SHin Getter Robo - both Smile
Hellsing - Cool (love that song)
Cowboy Bebop

Endings:
Mahou Tsukai Tai (such a sad song)
Outlaw Star - First ending (another sad song)
Azumanga Daioh! - Rasberry Heaven
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop - THE REAL FOOOOOOOLK BLUES!!
1. Gundam Seed ending
2. Kenshin OVA ending
3. Rahxephon opening
4. Cowboy Bebop all of them
Opening : lain

somewhere in the middle : Cowboy bebop - Green Bird

Ending- will have to go with Teagan with the ending of Captain tylor tv (especially at the end of episode 24 I think, I must have been whistling it for five days straight it was so memorable)
Yeah Lain and Bebop openings are great

I also like the opening ending of I.My Me strawberry eggs.
Opening...Nadesico/Evangellion

Closing...GIJoe/He-Man ( Can't beat a good moral guys! ) :lol:
I would have to say for best opening would be "We Are" from One Piece. The best ending would have to be the end to Trigun. It's called "Kaze wa" something I can't remember know I'll have to look on the cd. These were very tough choices though. :| Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4