Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best anime opening/ending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The original Japanese ending was amazing for Sailor Moon. It was so good. I can never find it on the internet and that fuels my addiction. :mrgreen:
Yeah, and the english ending must have been the worst ever, not to mention that at the end of every episode all of the sailors would talk to you about real world isseuse like helping the environment....ugg...*shutters* that has to have been anime at its lowest.
Like G.I. Joe. Thanks Sailor Scouts!!!!
Yeah, I think that there should be a seperate thread for the worst beginings and endings of anime.
It's all the same in the end. Though there are some painful ending themes. I really didn't like the first Rurouni Kenshin ending theme. :?
You sure you're not talking about Sobakasu? The first RK Opening is terrible :?
I think that the ending really makes the difference in the end of a series on how you vew it. If you just finish the last episode of an great series and you look at the ending, you either think ok that was cool or , OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE MOST FREAKING AWSOME THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! :mrgreen:
Maison Ikkoku always does that. All the endings for the series are awesome. After watching the last episode with the final ending theme, I got some serious goosebumps. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I got the feeling of awsomatude in the middle of watching Sprigan, out of the incredible fighting ability of the main character.
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

You sure you're not talking about Sobakasu? The first RK Opening is terrible :?

I liked Freckles a lot.

I wasn't a big fan of Spriggan. Too much hype.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I liked Freckles a lot.

You do know that Sandy Fox did Freckles, and she's Hikaru's voice, right? Confusedweatdrop:
Quote:Originally posted by "Mod-X"

JunkieJoe Wrote:Suzaku, u need to get past your Clamp/X fetish ;p Lodoss War has one of the best openings... same for the endings.. Vandread season 1 ending is very sweet too

fetish where? huh huh, ohh did i say that allowed? i mean, yes, Lodoss war has the awesomenesteristic opening ever, my new word bty

Oooo yeah! I love the lodoss theme! I like the faster songs though. Like.... Get Over!

My list:

themes:
#1: Hikaru no Go -- Get Over theme 1
#2: Hikaru no Go -- Theme 2
#3: Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters -- Shuffle - Theme 2
#4: Read or Die
#5: Utena -- Revolution -- Theme

You don't want me to go on.

Endings:
#1: My will -- eng and jap Inu Yasha ending theme
#2: Bokura no Boken -- Hikaru no Go ending theme
#3: Utena TV ending 2 'Virtual Star Embryology'
#4: Read or Die ending #2
#5: Saint Tail ending theme (I love this one!)
Hikaru no Go is great. Good theme. Good story.

I'm on issue eight of the manga. Big Grin Big Grin
I saw 25 episodes of Hikaru no Go this past 2 days, up to ep 55 now.

Waiting for the scanslations of vol 19. This show is way to addictive
I've only seen clips of the show. The openings and endings, and a few key moments. Like when Shindou meets Touya for the first time. It was so close to them manga.

Is the rest of the show that good? Big Grin

I have been playing go for a while now too. The game is really fun. I want to buy a real nice board, but I really don't have many human opponents. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4