Import Anime Forums

Full Version: <(o';'o)^ Anime question ^(o';'o)>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

But you cannot always find everything that you are looking for on Kazaa

yea i was trying to find lupin the 3rd, and irresponcible captain tylor, none came up Sad
well for Luptin the 3rd.. go to this thread at filenexus.. though i think you might have to register to see this thread..

http://forum.filenexus.com/index.php?act...477a851f3f

its via eDonkey/Emule lol i will attempt to get another thread with links for yea.. with eDonkey/EMule installed you would just have to click on teh links in that thread for it to queue up in the program..
ahhh, ok thanks, ps, get on msn so u can get my request, or reply to my pm plesae
It could be because you were spelling Irresponsible wrong Confusedweatdrop:
Yeah, I must have seen you mispell it at least 8 times.
Ok, so everybody can't spell it that well. Well I can.........I errr can't read or write. Cry GREATEST SNL SKETCH EVER!!!! :mrgreen:
me fail english? thats unposible!

lol
I keep the banana in my ear to lore the monkey out of my head!!!! :mrgreen:
lol :lol:
That's from the Critic. :mrgreen:
What is the Critic? I don't think that I have ever heard of that before.
Dear lord...I can no longer talk to you because you've never heard of the show The Critic. It Stinks! Confusedweatdrop:
Why? What is so bad about it?
"It Stinks" is the catch-phrase of the main character Confusedweatdrop:
Oh, I see... Confusedweatdrop: oh forgive me for my ignorance great Suza, knower of all!
But seriously I didn't know that this was such common knowlege, enlighten me with your wisdom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4