Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Funny anime (split)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Maison Ikkoku got me on the first. :mrgreen:
A lot of great titles had me hooked the first episode... Evangelion, Bebop, Captain tylor and Trigun just to name a few.
Evangelion doesn't have me hooked after the 6th. :?
EAT THE ANGEL YA HUNGRY EVA!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
FLCL hooked me on the first episode. I still need to see the rest. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Well, maybe it just isn't your style although I seem to get unwillingly pulled into almost every anime but I supose everyone isn't like me...
There are alot of good ones out there as well as bad. Some shows you get ruthlessly addicted to in no time. Others you could care less about. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
EVA is decent but I don't consider it the ultimate in anime watching. It really isn't all that innovative or special. Though Misato is cute. :mrgreen:
I agree. It is a good show, but not quite what people try to turn it into. Smile Smile Smile I think it had a couple of memorable moments. Smile Smile
I don't know I think eva is one of the best but definatly not number 1 on my list.
I do think others should watch it. So they can see what everyone has been talking about since the dawn of time. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It's the same basic giant robot plot that was in every cheap 1960's show. I will watch all of it, eventually. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No, I think that it is unique from other classic mech anime, probably because of the writers although it does have the same generic plot...
Gunbuster was way better mecha. :mrgreen:
hmmm... Ill check it out some time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5