Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Time well spent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering how long every one has spent watching anime straight. I personaly have watched anime for about 15 hours at a time.
HEY ME TOO!!!! I watched the entire Berserk set in a day plus some Tekkaman Blade!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I waste so many off days on anime!!! :twisted:
I've marathoned Cowboy Bebop, and the movie...I'd say thats about 12 hours
Yeah, I was very proud of myself before that marathon the most I had ever watched was 9 straight ours of robotech, but ovcourse I just discovered HK anime and I had never bought anime in huge loads before then.
I've watched all of Trigun in a row, and all of Berserk in a row. Not in the same day of course. Big Grin Big Grin
In my case I have to have some sort of food while I watch or else I will have to break the marathon by making myself a sandwich.
Make me a 'mich bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I watched ten episodes of Sailor Moon in a row, in english. That wipes the floor with you guys because that shit sucks. :mrgreen:
No, I have watched about the same amount of sailor moon in a row as that but it was english subs...
Yeah but mine was in english audio. With subs it isn't that bad. :mrgreen:
Yeah, it is especially bad if you watched the cut version, I mean they show Sailor neptune and uranus as cousins instead of lesbien lovers although if they didn't change it, it would never be shown on CN.

Hmm...anime watching..probable maybe..5 hours straight? but when I do play for hours on end is when I am playing a Final Fantasy!! Whoo!! GO FF-X2 and Xenosaga!! Cannot wait! hehehe..but I think once a long ways back I watched a Sailor Moon marathon all day long. Off topic for a moment..
I AM STARTING A EBAY BUSINESS ON EBAY!! GO ME and my DAMN COOL MONEY MAKING SELF!! AND MY SISTER IS OPENING A LINGERIE STORE CALLED STRIPPED. Ok sorry...I thought I should share and I did not think it warrented a new thread. I'm so weird..but i'll be having my own business. yeay!!
lol sorrry for skipping way off topic...
~Todd
What kind of business are you opening? Big Grin
I planned on starting one too but was extremely lazy. :mrgreen: What are you selling? Would you give some forum members a special discount? :wink:
Going into business for yourself is the only way to go. All because you would be making money for yourself. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
But it would suck to be pissed of at your boss. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2