Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Time well spent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LOL! Ok don't flame me.. but concert tickets. I am really good at buying concert tickets that are front row or close to it....and so I would put them on ebay at face value ((so at least I would break even)) and if they were bidded like crazy on..hey..whoo. Later on if all goes well it will probable expand to other things..like anime..or like buy things at wholesale and sell them.things of that nature. Originally I was going to get a parttime job..but I came to the realization with school and advanced classes and among other things like extra curricular activities and such..I can't even fathom being able to get a job at the moment. But at the same time I need income..because I already feel somewhat bad that my parents are buying me a new car..paying insurance and stuff..I want to AT LEAST be able to pay for my own lunches and gas money. ((though my parents tell me I worry about such things for nothing..)) Also..I want to start saving up because when it comes time for college..I will be going somewhere out of town.. ((I would really like to go to stanford)) and I do not want to depend on my parents for everything..
Tale care,
~Todd
Sounds like a sound idea. Big Grin
In most states you can't sell tickets over the face value. That's called scalping. Ssssshhhhhhh Don't tell anyone. :mrgreen:

Don't worry about paying for college. That's why they invented Financial Aid and Student loans. I'm going to college soon, too. Just save up for books. That's what I'm going for. My brother spent over $150 for books on eon class. Yipes!!!! :mrgreen:

Anyways, good luck on the business. If the FBI is after you I have your back. What kind of car you getting?!? :mrgreen:
Hmm..is it still illegal if it is sold on ebay? I mean it isint *me* who is hikeing up the prices..you know? And many people on ebay sell tickets..they even have a link on the main ebay page to "tickets." you know? And in terms of cars..I am not sure..either a Firebird or a BMW 850Ci. I really want the 850Ci though. I might just take one of our cars ((our BMW probable)) and make my parents get the new Nissan Z that my dad has been eyeing. SO either one or the either!! SOOOOOOOONNNN hehehe..how exciting..i'll be actually driving.
Take care,
~Todd
No it isn't illegal on ebay. Tards are free to do whatever they wish.
Pages: 1 2