Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dragonball DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, does anyone have the Tournament saga of DB on DVD yet?
I was going to order it this Friday but I have to go birthday shopping for my dad. :mrgreen:
Hopefully it's good! I ordered it on Tues.
Hopefully it's good! I ordered it on Tues.
I wonder how many DVDs it comes on. I think 2 or possibly 3.
I am fairly sure it is 2 DVDs.
Hopefully the video won't suffer. Are they going to keep releasing Dragon Ball in this box set form. It's a great deal!!!! :mrgreen:
I am fairly sure it is 2 DVDs.
Yep, Red Ribbon saga is coming out sometime next month, I believe. Piccolo Saga is coming out in the next couple of months. Took them long enough, though
Funimation is just a little slow. :wink:
Hehe, be surprised, it's actually on 5 dvd's. Funi must be really afraid to press a dvd-9 Wink
Anyway, here's a link http://www.zstore.com/Search.bok?categor...xed%20Sets

I hope that once the next boxset is out MAC will rip em both ^_^
I don't. I'm spending R1 prices for it. It sucks when R1 rips let people get the same stuff for a lot cheaper. :mrgreen:
I just got it today, and it is on two DVDs. The video looks a little "old". I don't know how really to say it any other way. Kinda grainy. It is still great a set!! I am going to get all the rest of 'em. The only reason I think the video is less than perfect is because the show is sort of old. The menus look fine. It still is a hell of a lot better than old NGN tapes. I would reccomend it. :mrgreen:
If anyone has the Sailor Moon DVDs, the DB DVD's video is one small notch below them.
Sweet!!!! It really seems worth it. :mrgreen:
That's odd. Especially since there are 15 eps and the site says 5 dvd's. Oh well, look on the bright side, it's easier ripping for MAC ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4