Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What anime would you be in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'd be in Ranma 1/2 because I could nail Shampoo and Nabiki!!!! :mrgreen: OOHHH IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tokyo Babylon and X. No problem.

I'd be Subaru ^_^;
I would like to be in .hack just to play the game. You know not any of the main character well maybe Balmung. He was only in the show 1 friggin' time! He makes up for it in the game though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yeah being in the .hack world would be pretty cool, or I could just get the game for the ps2. :? hmmmmmm...
New Angel. Not Bible Black because shemales scare me.
yeah, now that I think of it you are probably right.
The pie knows all!!!! :mrgreen:
I wouldn't mind being Akito Tenkawa from Nadesico. Hot girls abound, piloting an Aestivalis, and watching Gekigengar 3!!! What more could one want?!? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Man... now those are some choices. I don't know I just could not pick a series where I'd be the lead, because then I'd feel compiled to play the part the way it was written. I like playing the rouge so a person like Gara from Bastard. Because let's face he told it how is and was.

Suzakuseikun you and me would rule Slayers. I tell ya right now though I got dibs on Nagha. Let's face the rest of the girls don't hold a candle to that body. Hell the first edition on Newtype it's centerfold anime model was yours and mine truly "Nagha the Serpent"
Arrg. I forgot about One Piece. I would have to be in that show! Then I could be a pirate! Who wouldn't want to become a pirate? :? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I would also want to be in One Piece it would be fun to be a pirate :mrgreen:
Even though Luffy and his crew never really do any pirate things. :? Confusedweatdrop: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
As long as you don't decide to become a "butt pirate". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:
YARRG!
No rides on the Hershey highway for me! Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Pages: 1 2 3 4