Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Any WWE fans here? ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just checking. Wink I just ordered royal rumble last night.. was predictable, but fun. Rumble is my fave PPV of the year. =) Anyway, off to watch Raw now. =)
nope. not a fan. but i dont see why alot of my friends are.
You got your Jerichoholic right here. I wish I could get more upto date stuff though. Are cable is taped so TNT monday 14th is really TNT 28th.

So who won.
Lesnar took the rumble match, big surprise.. Dudleys won Raw tag belts and lost them the next night on raw back to Regal and Storm.. No other titles chamged hands, nothing else exciting happened.. Bischoff announced last night that Austin is invited to join Raw starting at No Way Out, the next PPV. That aughta make buy rates for that one go up..
I miss the WCW, where the REAL big boys played. They stiffed BIG POPPA PUMP, he can 0wnErZ any of vince's EMPLOYEE's ANY DAY! wwe SUCKS! w00t! soap opera WrAsTLiNg reeks.
they couldn't have steiner win at the rumble.. they need a main event for Wrestlemania, heh Wink
I have unlocked the thread after deleting the posts. For future reader/posters I'd like to ask you make no stupid comments, for I am afraid I will need to tear off your head and shove it up your ass. Thank you.
BILL GOLDBERG can spear and OUTWRESTLE any man in WWE, including that pimp clone CROCK LESNAR. This is why I hate monopolies, with WWE owning most of the comps, we need a NEW "nwo" to stir up trouble! I remember the chants: "GOLLLLLLDBERRRRRRRG, GOLLLLLLDBERRRRRRG hoot HOOT hoot" !!!!

:twisted:
Just wondering hey Suzakuseikun is that post in the wrong place...OrO

And I feel yea NYxCalm, but Gold is just collecting money from his old WCW contract no reason to be flying all over when you get the same check sitting at home...

But I can't wait for Shane to take over Brother Sister rival is alwasy a good day (look at Jerry) Plus we need Big Poppa Pump and Brock to lock it up at Wrestlemania... Hell the rock is out with his new movie and Hulk is making 10-10-221 commicerals with ALF...

I just can't believe that HBK was the first person eleminated from the Rumble he went 1 through 30 last time I remeber... that blows
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Just wondering hey Suzakuseikun is that post in the wrong place...OrO

No, some things were said about Owen Hart which were not needed. They were taken care of. Shibo locked the thread, but I deleted the offending posts and reopened it.
Speaking of OWEN HART, BRET HART should come out of retirement along with the BRITISH BULLDOG. They should have a REVENGE angle and go against the script that mcmahon would want them to use. I remember big poppa pump used to read off script in the dying days of WCW, that was hilarious HAHAHA. The excellence of EXECUTION and sharpshooter, put a can of wh00pass on those WWE dinks. HBK lost his sweet chin music, the man's really gotta retire as his bodie's not gonna handle the beating of his rockers days.

BRING BACK THE DOINKS and ODD WRESTLERS!! w00t!
Bret Hart had a stroke and Davey Boy Smith has passed away, so that ain't gonna happen, NYx Wink
Sorry guys especially to you moderators I did step over the line and will not do it again. I can't say sorry enough for offending you guys and will metion nothing of the like again.
Don't worry about it, Dark. I didn't mean to get so uptight about it - but it bothers me when people talk about death like it's a good thing. I misread your post. No harm done.
Thanx. I really do feel bad I "peeved some of you guys off" but I don't view death as something "terrible" but let's just drop this now before I screw up again. Sorry.

By the way I don't know if this is something for just NC or what but there was a CRAPPY wrestling show on the other day that was on a regular tv station and looked as if there were MAYBE 50 people in the audience. It was so LAME. It was filmed with like a camcorder or something. You could tell they had practiced for 10 minutes. Antways...I was watching it with Kakoi and another friend and this other friend of ours said they have payperviews of it. I was freaking out that people watch it. WWF and stuff is a work of GOD himself compared to it. There's nothing wrong with those things but these guys looked like a high school drama class they were so bad. AARGH!!!
Pages: 1 2 3