Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Paycheck===>Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys, last you all heard from me was way back in september :oops: (think of me as a long time forum reader,but a rare forum writer) ...but uh thats not the point. I'm gonna get paid in a week or so for working at a firework stand, and I plan to binge on anime. I have been wanting to purchase Boys Be for a while. But the FX, and the MS (i believe), titles arent there any more. Any news when those will be put up again so i can set some cash aside. Oh and is the MAC version of Gundam Wing any good?
Well I'll leave you guys I think i've rambled on enough Big Grin

oh one more thing, what does baka, semi-baka and all those ratings stand for. sorry if it's already been answred, I guess I must have mist that perticular forum
I'm not much of a Boys Be fan =P but the Gundam Wing set rocks...Baka, Semi Baka are just ratings given to the user based on the number of posts he/she may have posted..the more you post the more points you gain and after awhile you will notice the name change to otaku, crazy squirell man etc...If you have cash to spend get Love Hina =)
Boys Be is a nifty series...if you can get it in a DigiSub, but I'm not so sure about $30 for 13 episodes. . .
Baka by the way means fool/idiot/stupid...... :o
Thanks Guys. I've actually thought of possibly purchasing Love Hina, I hear very good things, and I think it's a lot cheaper too
BwAaAk BaKa bAkA BwAk BwAk

GAS THE CHICKENS ! GAS THE CHICKENS !
I want Gundam Wing too. ONe of my favs...
I'll be buying the R1 box set soon. Happy Day Big Grin

Wish I could spend my next paycheck on anime.

got a ton of debt to pay off after Christmas. :?

Oh, and I'd definitely get Love Hina. Excellent show!

Kaioshane 8)
Love Hina set is excellent, one of te best HK sets out there

I believe Gundam WIng Mac is a direct rip of MI's version

I dont care too much for the no life status
The squirrel man lurks in the shadows. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

I dont care too much for the no life status

Me too!

If I could have a different title it would be......Lord Of Darkness

Oh well!!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Your wish is Schultz's command. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Your wish is Schultz's command. Big Grin
Actually i think JJ did it.. cause i didn't do it and he is the only other one i think that could do it.. hehe
Love Hina is an excellent choice. It was in one of the last orders I made. I was very pleased with it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
What would my title be? :? :twisted: :?
ONE WHO DANCES WITH UGLY 8O :twisted: :wink:

It's an Indian Name :twisted:
Pages: 1 2