Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Paycheck===>Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

What would my title be? :? :twisted: :?
What do you want it to be? You can have it anything you want.. just PM me or JJ asking for it.. ;o)
Swamp Thing Jr.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tongue :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Swamp thing Jr is a winner, but I will have to think of it on my own. Swamp Thing Jr...... hahahahahahaha. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Swamp Thing Jr. What a name.
It's better than Forrest Whittaker 2 8O :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Or Battle Field Earth Man!!!!!
YA' FAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
No Forrest Whittaker. Sad Sad Sad
It fits you so well though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
that happens sometimes
I think my official title should be "Secretary of Funk" or "Chairman of Funk". Either sounds pretty nifty. ^_^
All my future paychecks will most likely be going towards R1's.
The only HK stuff I will get is stuff that won't be on R1's for a long time which isn't too much. Seems like almost every show is getting liscensed now a day. The anime industry really started booming here in America which is always a good thing. Plus with more companies into the act prices may come down a tad but mostly it is up to us to shop smart. I'll never pay $30 for a dvd again unless it comes with a box or contains at least 5 episodes. There is no excuse for a company to release a dvd with less than 5 episodes yet they do it still... Sure with even my smart shopping and discounts, plus free shipping, I'll still get raped compared to HK prices but at least I'll know I'm getting the best quality. I'm not swearing off HK's for any moral reasons or anything. I'll still make quite a few HK purchases this year for sure cause they are so cheap. Yet, I'm going to buy more R1's cause I'm a quality nut and anything that I want to archive in my collection must be of great quality. Face it. If you want the best you are going to have to pay a high price( like my pretty $250 Kimagure Orange Road box set). No way around it. It's my burden to bear for being so picky but I'll be happier in the end.

Everything has its place. HK's provide balance to the industry although they are seen as thiefs by companies. They provide a great service to the poor anime fans out there. Even with the ever growing anime market in America there will be some shows that slip through the cracks that you will only be able to get through HK companies. Choice is always a great thing to consumers no matter how much the companies complain about it.

Regards,

Kaioshane
I see myself making the same commitment. I'm buying Urusei Yatsura, Lupin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, Macross, Tenchi Muyo, Devil Lady, Excel Saga, His and Her Circumstances, Maison Ikkoku and assorted Hentai on R1. This will keep me busy. :mrgreen: and poor. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2