Import Anime Forums

Full Version: More Misc stuff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
At the same time, chill with the stereo stuff. Man your ears can be destroyed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
True. Damn we sound like a bunch of old men. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Aren't we? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes. So I guess that is a legitamate reason. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
That's how I get to watch movies for $4.00. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank the nonexistent god for senior discounts. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Ok here I'm going to wave the my flag... I would die for an american theater... The base theaters have all thier speakers behind the screen so if you aren't in the back row your ears are ringing as you leave the theater... At least the Japanese theaters are really well balanced...

Big Seats, Stadium style, and a Sweet Surround System... and only a 1000 yen to get in that's about 8 bucks...
I always wondered this: Do they have matinee prices? No one could ever tell me the answer to that question. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
ok prices work like this...

Normal price is 1500 yen for an adult, 1000 student, child,& senior

Exceptions...
Monday Guy night price for men 1000, women 1500
Wednesday Girl night price vise versa of guy night
2nd & 4th Thursday date night price for couple 2000. Everyone else 1000
Late Show prices after 8PM is 1100 yen

So there you have it...
Wow. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle! GI JOE! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Remember Snow Job, and Beach Head? They could have picked less flamer names. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes those were some of the better names to be lit a flame...
I'm just wondering if they are going to be bring back GI-JOE
Hell every other 80's show is making a come back...
Wanna start a thread to give them a dishonorable discharge? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Snow Job. Only in the eighties could you get away with a name like that. I used to love that show. Why. :? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
The show rocked, the names were just a little messed up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7