Import Anime Forums

Full Version: More Misc stuff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't "hate" it, but I am not very fond of it either. One of my friends is one of those rabid fans. He saw episode 2 in the theater over 20 times!! I saw it once and wanted to end my life, and would have if I had paid for it ( my brother-in-law paid for it man do I feel bad for him). I think that it is funny that most star wars nuts hate star trek nuts. When the two things are similar (at least the rabid fan base anyway). It's just weird. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yes but the weird part is the curse of the two movie's
Star trek's curse is that all the even number movies make more money
and are generaly better than the odd... Example Wrath of Khan is the 2 movie, First Contact is an even number as well...

Star wars is visce virsa... The odds do better tha the even's Empire S Back, And episode one (fourth to be made) mave better figures then thier counter parts...

Now that is wierd... But love them or hate them they are known world wide and you can't go wrong by tieing into either one...
I like the older Star Wars movies better. You know when they couldn't afford special effects. The technology wasn't there either. I just think he got a little carried away with all of this new crap. It's more show than story. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yea I'm with you on that but that was one hell of a pod race...

I can'rt wait to see what Star Trek Nemisse has to offer...

Since they let the cat out of the Bag that Spock is not going to be in
the film, but it is all about his story line / plot from ST:NG

Of well...we will see
Yes a couple of friends and I were thinking about seeing that when it opens. The way I see it, it can't be worse than episode 2. That is an impossible feat. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
True so True but let's face I have never watched a move with Patrick Stewart in and not like it...

So I think this is going to be one of the best...
I still haven't seen the last one. I hope it dosen't draw too much from that story line. Maybe I should rent that last one. I bet if I wait a couple more days they will show it on TV, and I can see it for free. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
No not the last movie the new movie will not even mention the last movie
more it's from one of the better plots of the series, It was the plot were the Vulcans were trying to reunite with the Romulins...

So what the last movie if you wish...
Cool thats all the back story I need. I will probably wait till christmas to see it. I am way more excited to see the new Lord of the Rings movie. I love that stuff. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Lord of the rings was pretty bad too. Ofcourse I was told it was only a 2 hour moie so after 3 I really needed to take a shit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
After getting the directors cut on DVD I am more pumped to see two towers than ever the 45 minuntes of added film is worth every minute...
and it will be an Imodium AD man an hour before going to see the movie you can count on that...
Yes that can definetly put a cramp in the day. That move was very long. The first time I saw it in the theater I had to piss so bad I could taste it. I did enjoy it very much. My one friend tries to convince me all the time that Star Wars episode 2 was a much better movie. UGGG. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yeah I had to piss too but didn't want to miss any of the movie. Man I pissed like a race horse when I got home. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I had the same exact problem but I just pissed in my Big Gulp cup, I feel bad for the usher who had to pick up the garbage afterwards.
When a movie is that long they should have an intermission. When a movie pushes four hours like that, it would be really nice. 8O 8O 8O 8O What are the chances in that happening though. They shouldn't allow cell phones into theaters either. There is nothing more annoying when someone takes a call in the middle of the movie. "Hey what are you doing"? "Watching a movie". "What movie". "Lord of the Rings". "Is it good"? "So far". "What's going on now"........ If I have to pay almost nine dollars to see a movie I would like to be able to hear the damn thing. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7