Import Anime Forums

Full Version: People who resemble anime characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BRUCE LEE IS ALIVE DAMMIT!!!

He's hanging out with Elvis somewhere in the carribean...
tommydynamite Wrote:BRUCE LEE IS ALIVE DAMMIT!!!

He's hanging out with Elvis somewhere in the carribean...

Bruce Lee is dead end the lame Carribean joke and let him an Elvis RIP!
Not strictly an anime character but... here in Australia, conservative Prime Minister John Howard shares a striking similarity with 80s cartoon sidekick Penfold from Danger Mouse. Especially before he started wearing frameless glasses early last year. The cheap suit, the stumpy legs, general air of bewilderment. And yet he's won the last four general elections.

http://images.google.com.au/images?q=joh...2Bpm&hl=en

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en...&q=penfold

Creepy. <shudder>
gohan32 Wrote:Ok, let's not post things we don't know about. He died from a cerebral edema (swelling of the brain). He died in a coma. Doctors differed on the actual cause of the edema, but he did have some prescription headache medicine from a friend, and laid down to take a nap before shooting more "Game of death." He never awoke....

Your right the source I got was bad [one of my friends dads] but here is exactly what I found rumors and reality?.

Internet Sites Wrote:There are many theories over Bruce Lee's death - many of them pure fantasy. The official autopsy, carried out in Hong Kong, states that Bruce was hypersensitive to a drug contained in a painkiller that Bruce had taken for a headache earlier in the day. This caused a blood vessel to fatally burst in his brain.

But the rumors are STILL going on. Some I've heard are that a Chinese mafia gang arranged his death, who supposedly had control over all of the Chinese actors. Another says that he'd been killed by Shaolin monks for teaching the secrets to the outsiders.
Another rumour is the curse. Bruce supposedly was haunted by personal demons. He had premonitions that he would die at half his father's age of 64 (which he did at 32). Also a protector of evil blew off his roof to warn away evil spirits. The same thing happened to the previous occupants of his house and disaster had befallen them. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's basketball number was 33, Bruce would have been 33 that year in November... The rumours just go on. Personaly I believe in the cerebral edema; the swelling was brought on by great stress over work, Bruce practically wore himself out to a disappointingly early grave.

The one I heard in particular is the Monk one but some of those rumors are way out there. Very sad and very tragic well anyways I found out what I wanted to know...Posted it in a quote box to make it more clear...
Thanks for the info PM!
Pages: 1 2 3