Import Anime Forums

Full Version: People who resemble anime characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fat chicks are just your type. They'll give you shade in the summer and warmth in the winter. 8O 8O
revival yeah but it sucks when u have to roll them in flour to find the wet patch Tongue
Batz Kage Wrote:Ok, seeing as though most anime chars have green or blue hair, there are a few people that look like the "normal" looking ones.
I can only think of 2 or 3 at the moment.

The first being one of my old friendssaid people told him he looked like KeroBeros (sorry for any misspelling). I could never see it, but I guess someone did.

Getting back on topic, I look like Ryo from Ronin Warriors (aka Samurai Troopers). Also

here is an interesting fact. Did you kno that the one who voice acts Kero Beros is the

same guy who voice acted Ryo from Ronin Warriors? Knew that voice sounded familiar.

Also what the heck were you...never mind, I'm not sure I want to know now.
oh me i get told im a lot like picacu im a little anoying thing that runs about making stupid noises that will anoy the hell out of people an wont fucking go away :p
Bruce Lee probably was the basis for Ken(-shiro) of Fist of the North Star.
guitarshredder Wrote:Bruce Lee probably was the basis for Ken(-shiro) of Fist of the North Star.

Umm, what movies was he in? Was he in The Crow?
Bruce Lee died decades ago. His son died while filming The Crow.

Some of the movies he starred in:
Game of Death
Enter the Dragon
Chinese Connection
Green Hornet
etc etc

http://www.brucelee.com
Bruce Lee was MURDERED in a movie shoot by some group that trained him from what ive been told it was because he got too good for even his former Master. Personally I believe his son got killed for being his son by the same group not by accident...
Japschin Wrote:Bruce Lee died decades ago. His son died while filming The Crow.

Some of the movies he starred in:
Game of Death
Enter the Dragon
Chinese Connection
Green Hornet
etc etc

http://www.brucelee.com

Haven't seen any of these movies. By the way what was the name of his son?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Haven't seen any of these movies. By the way what was the name of his son?

Brandon Lee he was the one in The Crow
Puppet Master Wrote:Brandon Lee he was the one in The Crow

Oh ok. Knew I'd seen a Lee Movie but I knd of didn't know first name.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Oh ok. Knew I'd seen a Lee Movie but I knd of didn't know first name.

Hell I didnt know that Brandon Lee was Bruces son LOL. But Bruce Lee IMO is the greatest Martial Artist ive ever seen period.
Then there's Jason Scott Lee who isn't related but played Bruce in "Dragon:The Bruce Lee Story". Which brings us to Jason Lee, who is even less related but was is Mallrats, Chasing Amy and several other non-Kevin Smith movies that are worth seeing. Which brings us to the fact that the Clerks cartoon is as funny as this is random.
WandererX12 Wrote:Then there's Jason Scott Lee who isn't related but played Bruce in "Dragon:The Bruce Lee Story". Which brings us to Jason Lee, who is even less related but was is Mallrats, Chasing Amy and several other non-Kevin Smith movies that are worth seeing. Which brings us to the fact that the Clerks cartoon is as funny as this is random.

LMAO Now that were on the Clerks cartoon it is funny as hell and worth seeing without a doubt. I picked up the set a while back and everyone I know that has seen it likes it.
Puppet Master Wrote:Bruce Lee was MURDERED in a movie shoot by some group that trained him from what ive been told it was because he got too good for even his former Master. Personally I believe his son got killed for being his son by the same group not by accident...

Ok, let's not post things we don't know about. He died from a cerebral edema (swelling of the brain). He died in a coma. Doctors differed on the actual cause of the edema, but he did have some prescription headache medicine from a friend, and laid down to take a nap before shooting more "Game of death." He never awoke....
Pages: 1 2 3