Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nice [short moment story]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by "NYxCalm"

:evil: :!:

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS THREAD!
:?
Heh heh you know I could lock this post, but I want to see where it goes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You see this is real input, from real people. Not those fake people in your sap stories. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Suzaku modified my post about a missile shooting David Hasselhoff. Man that sucks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

NYxCalm Wrote::evil: :!:

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS THREAD!
:?
Heh heh you know I could lock this post, but I want to see where it goes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's already gone straight to HELL...Where else is there to go? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well it could go further than hell, if that's possible. Maybe I forgot to carry the 1. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I you had an education past the third grade you would know how to carry the one. 8O 8O 8O It's ok just wing it like I do. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Cry i've been post slutted... Cry

[ Don't do stupid shit like this, it messes up the tables of the forum. ]
Well I've been practicing and we'll have our Star Craft showdown. You win and I'll lock down the thread. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3