Import Anime Forums

Full Version: An ebay warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cidien Wrote:Just got warned that if I leave a neutral for a seller I bought from they would leave me a negative. I said thank you for the warning, I will now remember to leave you a negative instead... even though I think you only deserve a neutral. Well, until they started swearing and crap at me - they really overreacted... They even said I was the reason they had to make so many rules, because of frauders like me who break every rule ebay has and blah blah blah. Ya, I just asked why it possibly took over two weeks to send a set out... then I got a rude email and I informed them (they hadn't sent it yet - and I was a little pissed at this point) they really need to send it at least first class or i'd be leaving them a neutral at best. Then I got the really bad email lol.

What a fuckin dumbass
If you need a new case for the dvd, i wouldnt bother trying to get it from the seller- if you ask the manager at almost any Blockbuster video - they will save you one of their cases from a new movie , when they come in- usually mondays or tuesday mornings-ask yours what days they change them out-- they throw them out-and put them in their own locking cases -- but they dont usually throw out the double cases , that hold two dvds - they get sent back ( their worth something )
Here is the seller. I think it's really funny because the newest feedback he has right now talks about him getting a hateful letter too! lol

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...K:MEWN:SID

world-wide_dvds if you wanna look him up if the link doesn't work.
Pages: 1 2