Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Reward...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good to have you back, Vicious. Idoicy has run amuck...verbal lashings for all!!
rofl. good to see you vicious :p
I'm paranoid now. Sad

Is there going to be some reward for welcoming back Vicious???
So are you sticking around, Vic? Or are you still worn out from all the flaming before and are still recuperating?
Well at least I brought Vicious back. Although I thought you guys missed this. Especially since R00ster said he missed me and m Hammer obsession. uess I shouldn't have been so gullible.Sad
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well at least I brought Vicious back. Although I thought you guys missed this. Especially since R00ster said he missed me and m Hammer ( M.C. Version Is Lame) obsession. uess I shouldn't have been so gullible.Sad

Hammer sucks period..
ladysilverice Wrote:So are you sticking around, Vic? Or are you still worn out from all the flaming before and are still recuperating?

What flaming? Where? I haven't been around because I've been busy at work. I was bored yesterday and logged in and noticed Ryo has gotten worse than he was before.
Pages: 1 2