Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are currently watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mostly re watching stuff and whatever comes in the mail/preordered and I just finished re watching GTO and FMP recently but?

X
Cromartie High School
Spiral
Inuyasha
Fushigi Yugi
Zagatto Wrote:It was actually watching Firefly that got Reb and I hooked on Buffy. We hadn't realized how strong of a writer Joss Whedon actually is. Since then we've also picked up the Astonishing X-Men comic book that he's writing (first time I've purchased an X-Man title since the late 80s).

Along with Serenity opening on Sept 30 is a new movie from Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean called Mirrormask. I'm hoping to make that night a double feature night with two of my favourite creators providing the entertainment for me.

If I have the chance to watch these back to back I'm definitely jumping on it. So many things to actually look forward to in September.
I am watching Kodomo no Omocha currently. The show is totally hilarious. If you get Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, and Mamalade Boy and mix them altogether with a touch of steroid , you get Kodocha. From Sana's ridiculous rap songs to Babbit's sarcastic one liners, it's a non-stop fun.

I was constantly amazed by how many events happen in just one half of an episode. It always felt like I saw an entire episode when the commercial break arrives then realized there was still more to come. Underneath all the wackness and madness, there is a coherent and serious story. That's what makes this series really good.
I am watching Kodomo no Omocha currently. The show is totally hilarious. If you get Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, and Mamalade Boy and mix them altogether with a touch of steroid , you get Kodocha. From Sana's ridiculous rap songs to Babbit's sarcastic one liners, it's just crazy.

I was constantly amazed by how many events happen in just one half of an episode. It always felt like I saw an entire episode when the commercial break arrives then realized there was still more to come. Underneath all the wackness and madness, there is a coherent and serious story. That's what makes this series really good.
beboprules Wrote:I am watching Kodomo no Omocha currently. The show is totally hilarious. If you get Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, and Mamalade Boy and mix them altogether with a touch of steroid , you get Kodocha. From Sana's ridiculous rap songs to Babbit's sarcastic one liners, it's just crazy.

Just bought the first R1 with box. The R1s have missing audio for a couple of seconds in the first couple of eps to cut out reference to someone. Who is it? The opening song is also a later one as they couldn't use the first one due to contract reasons... Hmmm might have to buy the HKs to see what im missing... Suspicious...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5