Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Mi Perfect Collection!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just found out that MI released a new Perfect Collection. The Twelve Kingdoms Perfect Collection. Here is the link to it:

-http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=17727&title=Juuni%20Kokki%20(Record%20of%2012%20Countries)%20DVD%20Box%20Set

I hope MI does a good job on this set, because I was wanting to pick up the Subbed Hk of it, but now I do not have to because there is a dubbed perfect set. ^_^
Hmm Interesting.. :eek: Mi is really starting to pick up the slack. Now, only if they drop their stupid M-locks, we won't have to miss FX.
Yeah I agree..... ^_^
You can go on e-bay right now and pick it up for $50 ($10+$40 for shipping)
hbk101 Wrote:Hmm Interesting.. :eek: Mi is really starting to pick up the slack. Now, only if they drop their stupid M-locks, we won't have to miss FX.

...What is a "M-lock"? :confused:
Here is an example of an M-LOCK: [Image: M-Lock_hub-r.jpg]
kcpacman Wrote:You can go on e-bay right now and pick it up for $50 ($10+$40 for shipping)

Where, I don't see any sets on ebay.
Im glad you asked about the M-lock, because I had no clue thats what they were called.

I here ya thought. Those things suck. 3/4 of the time they wont pop up and hold the DVD in place so you have to get something like a paperclip and wedge it up. They would be great if they worked. Anyways, Thanks
as far as i can tell thats not a MI release. AV and MI are no longer the same company since a bust last year. if its an AV box, then its possible that MI will release it improved, or at least in a different box.

B
bmvtoys Wrote:AV and MI are no longer the same company since a bust last year.

They teamed up? I thought they were always different companies? That's weird seeing as people always say that AV subs are better... Are you sure?
You can easily tell AV from MI........ Do you guys remember that golden dvd logo: [Image: gold.gif] or the logo on this boxset: [Image: 60_1_b.JPG]. That is kinda like AV's "mark" like the fx logo or the animestudio logo (the blue or yellowish globe thingie). MI/Anime Cartoon never uses the golden "DVD" logo. So you can basicly tell between 2 boxsets whether they are MI or AV.
Also, AV has a lame habit of putting: 3DVD Boxset, 2DVD Boxset, 3 DVD Boxset, and 2 DVD boxset. People in AV know how to use the space bar, some in the AV company don't know how to use it at all lol.
bmvtoys Wrote:as far as i can tell thats not a MI release.
In the page that was linked, the manufacturer was listed as Anime Cartoon, which is MI. :confused:
No. MI is MI, AC is not MI anymore, they split over a year ago.

B
On that website that showed the link, they always use "Anime Cartoon" for MI products. Because that site is so used to put anime cartoon that they never use MI. So any dvds on that site that says "Anime cartoon" is MI. I would know because I shop there all the time ^_^
Pages: 1 2