Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Forums upgraded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the forums were upgraded to vBulletin 3.5.0beta4 if you have any negative effects please let me know in this thread.. you might also see some problems with first usage as it uses a new method to mark things as read.. So you won't time out after 15 mins.. (my pet peave) also if you having javascript errors please do a hard refresh.. hold shift when you hit refresh it will reload everything from server..
I love not having to worry about timing out any more.
The quick reply button doesn't seem to work though.

I'll keep you posted to other problems I might have.

Great work.
Its not always posting my posts. I press post and it disappears after that.
Itsnot letting me post. 9 out of 10 times I try to post and when I submit it disappears.
Its not letting me submit my posts.
It is not letting me submit posts.
Well looks like all your posts are going through.. are you getting any errors or anything? Also Zag quick reply is working here.. Make sure you do a hard refresh of your cache as all the javascripts changed. This could be causing an issue.
My quick reply worked as soon as I did a hard refresh here. Didn't work for me either before.
Cidien Wrote:My quick reply worked as soon as I did a hard refresh here. Didn't work for me either before.
Yea quick reply needs the new javascript files to work.. But i also fixed a bug in the upgrade process that was requiring all new posts to be modereated even though i had moderation turned off.. So it should be working just fine now.. *crosses fingers*
I got big problems. I can't change any of user control panel options. If I change it, it goes back to the way I had it.

Another problem is when I sent PM, it no longer asks for receipt confirmation. I have no way of knowing if the other person recieved my PM or not.
er, is it just me, or do the threads no longer change when you go to them; I'm not sure how to put it; you know how newly posted on threads are marked, now no matter how many times I view them they're still marked as though someone had recently posted.:confused:
Did some more investigating. It looks like once something is checked in user control panel options, it can't be unchecked anymore. One of the options I couldn't change was 'allow vcard to download' I clicked on it and now it's permanently checked. I tried to change it back to no avail.
beboprules Wrote:Did some more investigating. It looks like once something is checked in user control panel options, it can't be unchecked anymore. One of the options I couldn't change was 'allow vcard to download' I clicked on it and now it's permanently checked. I tried to change it back to no avail.
beboprules: its fixed now.. you can change your options..

Batz Kage, try doing a hard refresh of your browser cash but holding shift and then hitting refresh button.. Also try using the "mark forums as read button" but either way they should track it..
Schultz Wrote:Batz Kage, try doing a hard refresh of your browser cash by holding shift and then hitting refresh button.. Also try using the "mark forums as read button" but either way they should track it..
Holy Cow, you learn something new everyday; thanks man.
Schultz Wrote:Yea quick reply needs the new javascript files to work.. But i also fixed a bug in the upgrade process that was requiring all new posts to be modereated even though i had moderation turned off.. So it should be working just fine now.. *crosses fingers*

yeah thats the messag I kept getting. Needs moderation to go through or something. Now I am embarassed that I triple posted.
Pages: 1 2 3