Import Anime Forums

Full Version: texhnolyze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has anyone else seen this depressing series?
if so what are your thoughts?
i just finished watching it and all i have to say is.... wow this series probably has THE most depressing ending iv seen to date....
Let's try talking about this anime again. I've been wanting to watch it for a while now but haven't heard very much about it. My buddy Dave has the set and tells me that it is worth watching but that's about all I know about it.

Anyone else here have anything to say about this series?
its boring at times and can be confusing as hell... but i found it to be very addictive.
the last third of the series reminds me of ghost in the shell only on a whole other level.
the last episode was just plain wierd. :eek:

and thank you for resurrecting my thread Big Grin
EDIT: rofl. just saw what you did with the rest of it. nice job man :p
how do you pronounce the name of the show :confused: :confused: :confused:
im assuming it's pronounced something like tech-no-lies why the x is in there i have no clue :S
vegeta76 Wrote:im assuming it's pronounced something like tech-no-lies why the x is in there i have no clue :S

That's how I always said it.
Zagatto Wrote:Let's try talking about this anime again.
Good old mods :p .
Jimmy, would you recomend it for me? I never really looked into it before. =\
well... its sorta a hard thing to recommend because its one of those anime's that you either love, hate, or just plain dont understand. i would suggest you look into it cause i found it to be pretty crazy (a good kinda crazy) but it was VERY slowmoving at times.

Think lain meets ghost in the shell meets some kinda weird mobster anime. its all very political (like appleseed) so if you find that sorta stuff boring, then i wouldnt recommend it.
rofl. hopefully this wont screw up this thread again but if anyone is interested in this series, r00ster appears to have listed it on ebay XD :p
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...otohosting
vegeta76 Wrote:rofl. hopefully this wont screw up this thread again but if anyone is interested in this series, r00ster appears to have listed it on ebay XD :p
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...otohosting

It's an awesome series. I just finished it. It's my least favorite ABe show, but in a way, that's like talking about "my least favorite blowjob". You know? It's still amazing.
r00ster Wrote:It's an awesome series. I just finished it. It's my least favorite ABe show, but in a way, that's like talking about "my least favorite blowjob". You know? It's still amazing.

Hooray i see a r00ster! good to see ya, long time no talk. hope you dont mind me promoting ur ebay auctions :p
EDIT: was this series done by the same guy who did lain and haibane?
r00ster Wrote:It's an awesome series. I just finished it. It's my least favorite ABe show, but in a way, that's like talking about "my least favorite blowjob". You know? It's still amazing.
r00ster, your back =O Big Grin
katherine_jean Wrote:r00ster, your back =O Big Grin

ya i think KJ here missed you most of all :p
Yep, I'm back... mostly. ...and yeah, it's the same writer as Lain, and ABe did the character creations, and concept work (likely?). There are likely other people involved from Haibane, NieA_7, and Lain.. but I forget what all the ties are off the top of my head.

It definitely isn't -too- far a jump from Lain to Texhnolyze.

How's the katherine_jean been? Big Grin Loooooong time no talk.
Pages: 1 2