Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone have info on "Grey Satelite dish"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am thinking of getting Direct TV satelite system and hear its easy to get the card with all channels etc.... was wondering if anyone had it or had info on which is best receiver to get etc etc... any input is appreciated.
With this, will you be able to get Cartoon Network? :mrgreen:
yes ;p
I hear Satellite is a whore. I enjoy cable a lot. Though I've not watched much Canadian TV so I really don't know what it's like. ^_^
what JJ wants is to recieve an american signal in canada. All you do is pay a one time fee. It is also now illegal in Canada and the canadian satelite companies are trying to crack down on the providers of american satelites

My advice to you is to make sure the person that provides you the satelite can also provide the extra cards at a fair price in case they scramble the card up. Direct TV seems to be the most popular and reliable.
Hey JJ, just for you buddy:

http://www.isonews.com/forums/showthread...adid=44560

alotof info to wade through, but you'll get through.

I DID NOT TELL YOU THIS...

:roll:
Reading that gave me a headache.

153 posts. That's the number of DB episodes. NyX Calm don't post anymore. Keep the magical 153. Just kidding. ^0^
huh?...

you scare me...

your asian fetish...

your post sluttiness...

your psycho avatar too...

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Hey JJ,

I'd like to tell you that the cards are easy to get but I do say that if you can get your hands on Sky Satelite service you will get a lot of great Anime channels Animax & Aime Theater are two of my fav plus
Cartoon Network Japan style & Cartoon Network aussi style. Being able to switch to the english for cartoons like the Flinstones and Turning on the Japanese audio with subs for Tenchi have made it really enjoyable for me. Plus I could send ya cards. Enough from me back to me Animax.
steve,... don't take this wrong, but did you lose your virginity to some poor lil' pastry long ago? was it apple, cherry, blueberry or banana cream?

Sad
Well I remember it like it was yesterday. I was a young guy, fresh out of the Naval Academy. I was walking the streets of Annapolis, not looking for anything in particular. Then I heard a voice saying "Looking for a good time Sailor". I looked to the right, then the left then dumb foundedly pointed to myself. There in front of me was the most beautiful Apple Pie. She was in a Lepard skinned pan. I was relatively inexperienced and very poor at the time. So I couldn't go for the real thing. So to answer you question I spend over $250 a month to Pillsbury in alamony. Please don't remind me of it. The bitch. :x
Thanks guys, I think i got all this stuff figured out now Wink

morgorath, I dont think I can get that service here in North America... atleast I havent heard of anyone having that one.... Direct TV, DISH network, Bell Express Vue, Star Choice are only ones that know of that are here....
That's what she said to me and look what happened. ^0^
Just dont get Bell Express Vue or Star Choice, had a friend who got Bell Express Vue illegally and he got busted and had to pay a giant fine.

DirectTV is the best, even if it's illegal now they still can't do anything to you the consumer. They only can stop the distributors and sellers
I know of a case when this guy ordered the Direct TV dish set up from USA (ebay) and had it shipped to him in Canada, and guess he went through the "legit dish distributors" and had to give them the Credit card etc... so few weeks after he got the dish he had police come to his home and get slapped with 5000 dollar fine
Pages: 1 2