Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone have info on "Grey Satelite dish"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holy Crap, I only thought they could fine distributors,

It used to be "gray" market (laws were unclear about legality) but now it is completely illegal but I know many people who still have Direct TV and never had any problems except getting their cards scrambled once in a while. Bell Express Vue and Star Choice has declared war on US satelite distributors in Canada and are pursuing them to the full extent of the law
Steve... you graduated the NAVAL ACADEMY?

Did you serve as a commanding officer/etc in the Navy/Marines?

I'm surprised cause you DOOOOOO TALK ALOT... I wonder what became of your military career.

Hey if you pay for "it", TAP THAT (_i_) hehehe
I'm lieing out of my ass. I wish I could graduate from the Naval Academy (I'm a little young still). I'm just a pussy football player. :mrgreen:
Well at least I'm not Chuckopolis. :mrgreen:
Figures... I don't think I want to be led by someone who gets (_i_) from pastries...

I fear you man... stay...

AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Cry
Quote:Originally posted by "NYxCalm"

Figures... I don't think I want to be led by someone who gets (_i_) from pastries...

I fear you man... stay...

AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Cry

Where did I lead you?

Aren't you part of the military? Shouldn't I be fearing you? :mrgreen:
If I really scare you, should I start wearing mascara (like The Big Tymers said and run the courts causin' terror, random riot gun shots and hand grenades) and call it THE SUMMER OF STEVE. :mrgreen: Just kidding folks.
sometimes, i wonder if that avatar is you... with mascara... eating a dead man's nut... oh...

{shudders}

yeah i'm in the military, but everyone fears crossdressers...

{convulsion}
If that was me, I'd say I look damn good.

I think the funniest part is your serious. :mrgreen:
:roll:
Your last statement is a little ambigous. :mrgreen:
Fear of cross-dressers... banging a pastry.... talk about tread Hijaking
While we are at what did you guys think of the elections... I know it's way off the beaten path but hell with Republican running everything it could be an intersting year
Everybody get on the fucking floor or I start Blasting!!!!

Something like that?!?
Pages: 1 2