Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Manga suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's red because of all the blood. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Look it's Imodium A-d man to the rescue...

Do the hines sputter squirts got you running for the bathroom?
Can't even watch DBZ with out seeing a sayain flex and make you
hold your own ass tight...

Then don't fear imodium man is here
Immodium would probably love to use that in an add. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Vegeta constantly sounds constipated. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In the english version yes, yes he does. I wish that someone would beat him. Right now. Not to death or anything just maim him a little. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Somebody needs to eat their fiber. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I hear plums unclogg the system... maybe if bluma would just slip some in his soup all would be good. Hey any one a Star Trek Fan heard any news on the Star Trek Movie
Prunes work great too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have seen a couple previews for it in theaters. It looks pretty good. It looks like Data has a big part in it. Then Le-var Burton's gonna read someone a book. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Vegeta constantly sounds constipated. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I swear I heard Vegeta fart in the dub on CN. :o
He probably pinched a little off too. 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5